• Comments
  • Views

Chapter 11 : More of Jelenton and her beauty

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tigeria

jelentonlagostabanner.jpg

Chapter 11 : More of Jelenton and her beauty

Heading west along Farmway Road 1, I arrive at another scenic part of Jelenton. This place is Veldis. Veldis is a 15 minute drive away from Stable Point and is yet another small settlement in this farming landscape. Veldis is the main town for the western farms of Jelenton. These small towns were scattered around Jelenton due to the fact that people who worked on the farms, hoped to live near the farms. However, their produce are still sold at Stable Point or exported to other parts of Tigeria.

pic108d.jpg

Pic 1 : A bird's eye view of Veldis. (Outside this map) Towards the eastern side is Stable Point and Selapin Town. Towards the southern is Kalleby.

pic102u.jpg

pic101m.jpg

Pic 2

: Mosaic of Veldis Town (some glitches though). Sitting by the coast, Veldis Town is a small town with just over 110 residents. Some small commercial developments provide jobs for those not working on the farms. Veldis Road runs through this area and connects Farmway Road 1. There is a famous shop selling delicious noodles called Veldis Noodles. Many travel all the way here to enjoy the famous Veldis Noodles.

pic103j.jpg

Pic 3 : Another view of Veldis Town. 

pic104t.jpg

Pic 4 : Sea view is what residents may enjoy in Veldis Town, but it is also prone to floods, one which almost destroyed the town in 1988. The land has been elevated during the rebuilding process and has since enjoyed relative peace for awhile. A flood warning system has been put in the waters nearby and in cases of a possible flood, the alarm will alert residents to evacuate inland.

pic105.jpg

Pic 5 : Farms around Veldis Town.

pic106t.jpg

Pic 6 : Farms near Veldis Town, along the coast.

pic110.jpg

Pic 7 : Closeup of some farms.

pic107o.jpg

Pic 8 : Just beside Veldis Town is a tiny neighbourhood, Madelis.

pic109n.jpg

Pic 9 : Some of the residents in Madelis have small gardens at their back yards for them to grow fruits and vegetables, for their own consumption and as a hobby.

Jelenton is really a place I would come the next time round for a weekend trip. The air here is much fresher than that of the city. Life is slower and less stressful. Perhaps this could be where I will end up after my retirement! Buckle up as we're driving on to our next destination.

==================================================================================================================

In the next entry, I will move on to Kalleby where it is marked as a historical site in South Cannasera. Do stay on and I hope you've enjoyed this entry!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 Comments

I love the use of those plopable farm squares to make gardens for the houses!
Gave me an idea to make some allotments with them in my city.
(For non-uk residents, allotments are small strips of gardening land you can hire in and near cities where garden space can be really limited)

Share this comment

@kelistmac : Thank you kelistmac :D

@Reikhardt : Haha i think i know what you mean. I saw them on tv before. I was thinking that the plopable community gardens look like some farm tiles. Thus decided to make it as if residents had a mini farm by their backyard. :D

@DCMetro34 : Hey thanks alot DC! :D

Share this comment

The Veldis town is amazing!! Good and creative development along the coastal area. Suggest that you can build something that are resort-like.

Share this comment