Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

people people everywhere

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skully250

people were moving to this town from far and wide the town now had a population of 4203 even after the advancements were done here are some of the advancements done using ideas from planners that the mayor hired

naturalgrowth29mar32128.png

the new residental area was built next to the farms and 2 recycling plants were put in because garbage was at an all time high there is also a train station (but more on that later) 

the mayor also expanded the industrial area (no pic sozzy i forgot) and it was pumping out buildings like an oil rush anyways on to the train station

the train station was built at the residental and industrial areas because people were complaining about commute time to work

naturalgrowth3apr321283.png

naturalgrowth5apr321283.png

naturalgrowth7apr321283.png

this is the town after all upgrades and the population upgrade people were starting to like it here

looking foward to comments to expand (as always) and thanks for viewing

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 Comments

Man the town is looking nice, i still think the army base should be removed but hey its your town.  You should start thinking bout some public transport cause the population growth. I suggest bus stops then El Rail.  Love this CJ

Share this comment

Hmm, now this is jsut my opinion, but there should be a square, or maybe a City Park. Every city, town and village near me has either a square in the centre, or a park jsut outside the main areas. And I think you should expand residences northwards, and maybe the industrial could use another road so there won't be much congestion and accidents.

Share this comment