• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Pallet Town

Sign in to follow this  
sloid

pallettown01.jpg 

pallettown06.jpg

The town centre. Tallest building is the town's one and only hospital.

pallettown04.jpg

Professor Oak's House/Lab

pallettown02.jpg

The famous Windmills of Pallet Town

pallettown05.jpg

Pallet Town is also a farming town

pallettown03.jpg

The Bridge leading to the other side of Pallet Town which also leads to our next destination, Viridian City.

Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

wow, iwas thinking of doing this for the honen reigon, just couldnt be botherd to make the landmass. Why is it not like the game with no roads? I would use the SAM and a advanced research centre for Oaks lab. Dont forget the mangnet train!

Share this comment

@armpit43(lol) : u should! but actually i'm only familiar with this region lol.. i only played blue, yellow, and red, and only watched the first season of pokemon.  i don't think i can handle more than 151 pokemon (152 including togepi ^^)

I actually used the advanced research centre first, but then I was like, it's too big to be a 'house' lol.. so i was like, maybe a castle, it would be good enough to be a lab and a house lol.  oh, and on the aesthetics side, i'm basing this more on the show.. actually that's how I really got into making this.. i was rewatching the first season lol. 

Share this comment