Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

A City Of Industry

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ComradeTaco

"There exist limitless opportunities in every industry. Where there is an open mind, there will always be a frontier. "

-Charles Kettering

We begin this city Journal with a look at New Little Odessa's gritty industrial waterfront, a center of manufacturing and commerce.

Unfortunately the cities docks are ill equipped for large container ships,making the loading process slow and expensive. Hopefully this issue will be resolved with the opening of new container port on New Little Odessa's northern shore.

newlittleodessaaug19434.png

The waterfront also provides aid to the city's essential public services in the form of trash disposal.

newlittleodessaaug22434.png

The Old South Coal Station stands out in the waterfront.

newlittleodessasep29434.png

Trawlers and their crews awaiting better seas at port.

newlittleodessaaug30434.png

Odessa's coast guard station prepares for search and rescue on high seas.

newlittleodessasep34341.png

Hope you enjoyed! I'm completely open to new suggestions, so if you have any, feel free to leave them in the comment section below!

newlittleodessajun.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 Comments

I'm glad to see your second installment of this CJ. Definitely some improvement! I like how you added captions to the pictures. No more pictures stacked on top of each other. I also see your water mod and an icon for your CJ. Thanks for listening!

As far as the content is concerned, I like your manufacturing grit that you have going on. Perhaps we'll see some city renewal going on here. 

My only feedback this time around is to take advantage of your picture sizes (800 X 600). Your pictures are a little small. I do like how they are all the same dimensions though. Also, try to show some time in your shots (sundown, sunset, night, etc.). It will help your ratings and depth of your CJ. 

I look forward to seeing more. :)

Share this comment

Thanks so much for the advice JGellock!
 Starcraft II has slowed down my updates a bit ;)

And I think my city is heading towards a decay phase....

Share this comment