• Comments
  • Views

L

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skimbo

Replies:

@all:

Okay, the runway is too short.... I will build a bigger an more realistic airport to the northwest of the city.  But this will take me some time....

@ImVhOzzi: Hm, thats a difficult question.... Some of the local airlines may have offices at airpors of other CJs at ST....

@Tower Dude: thank you :)

@Thank you :) About the runway: see aboth^^

@K50: I downoaded the grass.... I think on Simpeg...

The station Shuixi chedào is a bit confuseing The back part (with the line U3 crossing) is indeed an intercharge station by bripizza, but the other 50% with the "station front" is part of another rail station I found on hide and seek.

@tankmank: thank you :) about the runnway: see aboth^^

Update 24:

Today, As a last OSITM update in august 2010 I'm going to show you two city mosaiques, one at daytime, one at nighttime. Both stretch from the northwest to the southeast.

Enjoy the mosaiques Cheesy !

M1:

this mosaique ranges from Zh?ngy?ng ch?zhàn to Shu?j?ng g?ngyuán (2 stations, the first one from LCRT, the secound one from LCU)

mo1p1.jpg

mo1p2.jpg

mo1p3.jpg

mo1p4.jpg

M2:

This mosaique ranges from the downtown to the southern city.

mo2p1.jpg

mo2p2.jpg

mo2p3.jpg

mo2p4.jpg

mo2p5.jpg

Greetings from Lòng Chèng, Skimbo Smiley

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

8 Comments

Wow! On the day mosaic you've shown your railroads and HSRs in all their glory, I've loved this! You've got some cool skyscrapers, too...

Share this comment

Fantastic mosaic, and wonderful night shot. I love it.
However, I have noticed some repitition with the building with the red neon sign (the Ishimaru Denki Building).

Share this comment

I almost missed this!  I'm happy I scrolled down the recent updates part long nough to find this  Amazing mosaics you have there my friend

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.