Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Hunt Valley County

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TurnpikeFire

Hunt Valley County is a Large SC4 city lot. Hunt Valley is entirely unconnected to rest of the region, instead it shares a border crossing with the region to the south.  It consists of a single unpaved road with several farms and an unincorporated group of houses and suppliers.

Picture One - This picture shows the unincorporated area that will, in the future, become listed on the regional register.

The population is roughly 200, most who have moved into Hampstead from the region to the south.

cj1.png

Picture Two - This shows the regional border crossing, staffed 24/7 by Hampstead rangers.

Tensions between the regions are virtually non-existent - trade, citizens and visitors run between the nations without question.

cj2.png

Picture Three - Cockeysville Farm

Longtime homeowner and original Hampstead resident James Cockey's farm. 

cj3.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Comments

Great pictures! The only thing I could recommend is for you to simply press 'G' on your keyboard whilst playing in-game to turn the grid lines off. Great pictures again!

Share this comment

I've been playing Sim City 4 since release, and have noticed that the grid turns on and off, but all this time i've never known hitting G was the toggle. I thought I just glared at the screen wrong or something. I guess even an old dog can learn new tricks, thanks for the suggestion Samerton, ill make sure to have the grid off from now on in CJ's.

Share this comment