Followers 0
  • Entry
  • Comments
  • Views

The Founding of Mars

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JimmyB

Dear Journal:  My Name is James Johnson, and the year is 1860.  I,My Family and 3 neighbors are on a mission to get away from the crazyness of New York City, with how crazy the city is now, imagine what it will be like when they start expanding even more, you can barely survive in that town.  Anyway, I have been scouting out the western USA to see if there is a reasonable plot of Land to start a new home, or even a new Town on.  I have decided to write at night, So Tomorrow shall be my next entry should nothing happen to me.

simcity4201008290951339.png

Dear Journal:  We have Found where we shall Settle.  The Land is fertile, and there is a nice Lake nearby with a stream that supplies us with fresh water, best of all, it is along the trail,  it is hard to believe that no one has settled here, I guess they just want to get to Saint Louis, and not get away from the crazyness of a big city.  I think we shall call our new establishment Mars..It just has a nice ring.

simcity4201008291001586.png

Here you see The first house and business in Mars,

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 Comments

Dear Journal: It has been a busy Few months in Mars...Sorry about not writing, but this has been a busy time.  Since we founded this little outpost, we have managed to attract some more setttlers, a Doctor, and a blacksmith.

Alas, we have had our problems in town as well,   An outbreak of Midwest Fever had killed 4 of the new settlers, and one of our settlers, mr Frank Jesse, had managed to Rob half the Town, and get away without any Problems.  So we then decided that we needed to establish some Law,Order, and medicine in this area, since the closest town is about 100 miles east of us..  we also had a Fire that destroyed two of our businesses...so we requested a fire department as well.

On the other hand, we have gotten people to stay with us, and we even have a rancher now,
overall we are becoming a nice sized trading post, we are so close to passing trading post status for the distinction of an actual Town,  So we are making progress,even though things are getting ugly in the US according to news from traders, some are saying that we are going to Go to war with the southern colonies, others saying that we will work it out.  Whatever happens we are staying with the USA

Share this comment