• Comments
  • Views

The Roads: Part Six

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tepodon

tokyobanner21.png

Welcome to the fifth major expansion of the roads to TOKYO 4.0

The pre-planning stage of setting down the infrastructure is the most important part of TOKYO 4.0, and re-creating an accurate and most of all functioning in-game transportation network are the areas I would like to emphasize in this CJ.

This time I would like to present region-view shots of TOKYO 4.0, and show you how the transportation network has been expanded.

capture1qy.png

capture3r.png

capture2jx.png

tokyo401283022486.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

12 Comments

So I've exceeded by bandwidth by about a third of a gigabyte, and thus none of my pictures will show until either the 4th or 5th of September.
This has never happened to me before, and I was always under the assumption that

"hey, pfft 10gb of bandwidth, how can I possibly exceed this?"

Well it has happened and TOKYO 4.0 is temporarily closed.

On the brighter side, this incident has shown me that more people have been viewing my content this month. More so than any other month before, and I am quite pleased with that.

Thank you all for viewing TOKYO 4.0, and I hope to be back very soon.

Share this comment

That sucks... I use imageshack, there bandwith limit is signifintly higher. With photobucket Ill reach it in like a week. (I have my cj on 3 sites) On imageshack I havnt reached it yet.

Share this comment

Use imageshack instead. I think it's a better choice. Upload speeds are great too! :D Well hope your pictures will come up soon.

Share this comment

I am in the midst of moving all my pictures from photobucket to imageshack. The moving part is not all that hard, its the process of figuring out which pictures were where which is driving my crazyyyyy!!!

Share this comment

I have finished moving all my pictures to image shack from photo bucket!! That was a pretty good waste of a couple of hours. Oh well, I would have had to do it at one point or another, better now than never.

Thank you, those of you who gave me the heads up to this problem, and gave me suggestions.

Also, thanks TowerDude, for being pretty much the only person to have seen the post prior to my going over the bandwidth limit on photobucket.

Some of the pictures have been either rearranged or removed.

Share this comment

tepodon: I saw them also before the banswith was exeeded, but i didnt have time to comment, when I came back to all the images were gone.  Anyways I can see them now, great work. The city all ready looks so massive and with a city like Tokyo you can probably never stop building it

,marsh

Share this comment

Replies:

Skimbo: thank you, it tooks some time, but its viewable now, so much better. Also I am constantly amazed by your CJ.

_marsh_: thank you for letting me know that you saw it before the bandwith exceeded, and also thank you very much for the suggestion to move to imageshack. The city is pretty big, and I'm not sure whether the sim's will actually do the commute, lol. But REAL people do, what can't sims do it!!!

Share this comment