Schulmania

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Grand Opening! Admiral Islands National Park (Featuring Magnificent Buss Falls!)

Sign in to follow this  
Schulmanator

Grand Opening of Admiral Islands National Park

Featuring the magnificent Buss Falls!

Schulmania's largest national park was opened today at the Buss Falls Visitor Center on Buss Falls Island, the centerpiece of the new Admiral islands National Park. The dedication ceremony was headed by Parks Superintendent Chalmers and Head Groundskeeper Willie. Several important dignitaries sent their congratulations but were unable to attend, due to their involvement in the war effort and the difficulty in ocean crossings through enemy lines.

The rustic  Visitors Center Complex on Buss Island contains the only buildings within the park. Accessible only by boat from the islands of New Hestorbia or Chocowinity, the complex includes the visitor center, parks office, nature museum and interpretive center, as well as several lodging and dining facilities.  So, without further ado, allow me to welcome you to Buss Falls Park, part of the Admiral Islands National Park system!

free counters
Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

You really know how to make people fall in love with the park. I mean, classic music and beautiful pictures, what more can you ask for?

Share this comment

REPLIES

NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.

Peachpit580   Thanks. Glad to have you here. I don’t believe I have seen you in Schulmania before. So I am glad you came by.

DCMetro34   Thanks! Glad you liked it. Updates with more detail of the park will be coming after a while.

ImVhOzzi   Thanks! I am delighted that you like it! Tak!

r0g3r  Thanks. And welcome to Schulmania. Please come back again and explore more of what we have for you here.

Share this comment

I always like the parks and videos especially..all of it.  But as Im Vh Ozzi indicated..that particular treatment of the video was lovely.

Share this comment

REPLIES

NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.

Hester   Thanks! I am glad you enjoyed it. :D

Share this comment