• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The Last Entry

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
a.lira

Dear Readers,

I hope you do not hurt, but since today, 27/08/2010, this City Journal is totally canceled. You can do whatever they want with it, I do not care. Sorry for the inconvenience I caused, being a samll in front of the big ones. Thanks for your understanding and thank those who have only contributed to the progress of this City Jornal, although it was in vain.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Comments

Woa! what are you doing! You said that it was small inb front of the big ones... well i skip right past those big ones to get to yours! I can assure you that everyone is equal on Simtropolis even though some people forget that from time to time. Although if you wish to stick with your decision then i will respect it.

BigThing
General Maker Of People Feeling Better :-P

Share this comment

..a city journal is the last step in the creative process..not the first...but..um..no..we're not all equal..equality is an illusion created by a vague loneliness that exists in everyone...ignore that vagueness and strive to be fullfilled with yourself.......in everything you do....then you will captivate those who stand above your level..and on your level...and below it.

Share this comment