New Chandler III

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Winchester!

Sign in to follow this  
k50

Sorry to disappoint you guys... hopefully this entry makes up for it, if it doesn't then I am terribly sorry.

a17297f5.jpg

Winchester is on the opposite side of the Western River, due East of Roseburgh. Over the last twenty years it has become one of New Chandler's bustling commerce and entertainment hubs.
4c7a5857.jpg

The Winchester Spur highway, connecting the 612 to the 43, is empty today. It divides the downtown from the Embarcadero District.
65e93e0c.jpg

The Embarcadero District houses high rises, Mediterranean-styled apartments and shop fronts, and beautiful views of the river.
8dae83f4.jpg

Embarcadero Park is the largest and funnest (and only) theme park in the country.
f32338d5.jpg

Across the freeway from Embarcadero Park is the Upper Downtown, mostly made up of medium wealth high rises.
0fa8d498.jpg

Travelling down Young Avenue, you can pass the Financial District, where tall buildings and the Winchester Garden make the true contrast between entertainment and business.
275cf7f3.jpg

Finally, on the evening commute, you can fear one of the countries most ridiculous interchanges!
fd6fb731.jpg

Thats all for now. Before you ask me "K50, why are your pictures smaller?" I hacked the game resolution to 1366x768, and with the forums not allowing that I have to scale them all to 800x450. I am trying to find a way to be able to show the full HD photo (like what Haljackey did with Greater Terrain Region) but Photobucket won't let me go higher than 1024x768, unfortunately. 

Also, New Chandler is being rebuilt, so I am going to stop building on this version of New Chandler. Don't worry though, unlike the Cultan Republic, there won't be much of a hiatus, because I still have a number of places I haven't shown yet. The inspirations for New Chandler 2.0 are probably going to be shown on CSGforums and the AIN forums, so you can know what I am trying to build, and my progress doing so.

Until then, enjoy Winchester!
Sign in to follow this  

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

I keep loving your work with the RHW, despite that interchange... Lots of variety today, from those Dubai buildings to the theme park, to the suburbs, to the arena; great job!

And for the picture size, I like them like this, they are like panoramic pics.

Share this comment

I really like the use of the RHW, like TekindusT, keep up the good work! Also, Tinypic.com allows larger images sizes, possibly up to 1366

Share this comment