• Comments
  • Views

Steel

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TekindusT

Comment Replies

dghh70: Thanks for your comment!

the00guvna: Thanks for your comment! This was one of the major modifications I made to the road system.

CTMandR: Thank you for commenting, my friend! Question answered on the comments section.

Reikhard: Thanks for your comment, same than CTMandR.

k50dude: Thank you for your comment, my friend! My intention was a figurate survival, I meant to stay more than two months giving lessons on Blackwater school. But this is Blackwater...

jj88: Thanks for commenting! You won't find refineries here. I made one on Taxi Driver, and it took a lot of valuable space I need now in Blackwater.

Mike the Mayor: Thank you for commenting! 

----------------------------------------------------------------

bannernfd.jpg

In Blackwater, everything is made of concrete and steel, that, without the proper maintenance, becomes rust. The elevated tracks of the Metro system are a good example of this.

73085720.jpg

Blackwater has approximately a mile (1.6 kilometers) of elevated tracks, which maintenance depends of the tranist authority. But for this organism, as many others in Capital city, Blackwater doesn't exist.

16557557.jpg

Residents are aware of this situation and take profit of it. When someones sees a fallen piece of metal on the floor, it is rapidly taken to a scrapyard, where a certain amount of money is paid for it.

93312909.jpg

Day after day, rain after rain, the rust invades Blackwater and it's power lines. The letters sent to the electric company to fix this towers have been useless by the moment, it is usually said that "something bad has to happen to make the authorities do something".

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

7 Comments

The government's brains seem as drab as the town's appearance.... I learned something new today!  Good entry too, I'm liking the blurring and focusing!

Share this comment

I really hope some citizen is willing for a change, how can they live on like this? haha but great story. And good work in creating cities of this feel.

Share this comment