• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Life in Santa Leon

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panthersimcity4

This update is about the general quality of life in Mesias, and Santa Leon in particular. As you will notice, I remodeled the city quite a bit, because before it just didn't feel right. The hills in the south seemed to limit any kind of urban expansion, and so I decided to flatten them and spread the city out. This newer look is much more inspired by real life urban cities in the same region that Mesias exists, like Maracaibo (which is located across the border from Mesias in nearby Venezuela)

UNIVERSIDAD7.jpg

We'll start off by the airport since we just left the Mediterranean islands.

AIRPORT1_01.jpg

AIRPORT1_02.jpg

AIRPORT1_03.jpg

universidad4.jpg

universidad33.jpg

universidad22.jpg

universidad6.jpg

universidad8.jpg

universidad9.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

10 Comments

awesome. just awesome.  I love the city remodel- btw where did you get those tall buildings next to the university?

Share this comment

I really like the styles of your different neighborhoods, each has its own unique taste, great work!

Share this comment

Reikhart: Thanks! I was definitely aiming for a realistic look.
Sky Guy: The fancy modern-looking condo building was downloaded from Sc4Devotion... unfortunately I do not remember the name.
Cobra_nvidia: Thanks! :D
tankmank: Thanks!!
CTMandR: Gracias, I was hoping it wouldn't be too repetitive with the colonial neighborhoods.
tigeria: Thanks!
Detective Stan: Thank you :D
Paluobergonci: ¡Muchas gracias!
Thomaskrules: Thanks, I'm glad you like 'em. This CJ would be nothing without the community's very talented BATers.

Share this comment