• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

S-Tram City Photos

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoshuaGellock

S-Tram City Photos

Welcome back! It's been a little while since the last update, so I apologize about the delay. 

Today's update is simple: I'll be showing some shots of the S-Tram system. S-Tram is Shiloh's city-wide tram system. The system was originally individual lines branching out from the city's core. Today, the system is comprised of two loops: the city loop, and the downtown loop. There is also a spur line that runs parallel to the highway.

I hope you all enjoy the images. All pictures can be viewed in full resolution by simply opening the picture's web address in a new browser window.

Here is a shot of the spur line. This section of the system was completed in the late 1950s. 

shilohtramnetwork3.png

This station was recently renovated (1995). The city wanted to encourage more riders in this specific neighborhood. Where's the tram? The city's project is still in progress. 

shilohtramnetwork2.png

This is where the loop and the spur line split. Seen here, the tram is departing from a local station (about 60 passengers on-board). 

shilohtramnetwork1.png

Here is a shot of the night tram passing through downtown by Shiloh University. The high-rises by the ave serve as dorms and there is plenty of room to park-and-ride. 

shilohtramnetwork4.png

I'll be sharing more pictures of Shiloh next time.

Thanks again for stopping by to check out Chora. Your comments, feedback, and ratings are appreciated!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

7 Comments

Thanks for the comments! Although Retep, I haven't been able to find that long version you use of the Tram-in-Ave I am showing here. I believe Cogeo made it. 

I also wanted to say thank you to those who recently rated the CJ. I appreciate it! 

Finally, I also want to say thank you to those who created the NAM. The tram system is excellent and even better with the dragable GLR. Good stuff NAM team!

Share this comment

Amazing work!

Where did you get that GLR station in the second pic ( I do think it's a station)? I have seen it anywhere.....

You never cease to amaze me....I love this CJ. 

Share this comment

Great, I just read through the whole of this cj, I feel inspired to do some big rail projects in my cities again

Share this comment