Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Disaster!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wallacet

Just when it seemed like everything was going perfectly for Cain, God turned the tables on him. Oil was a huge source of income for Cain. He was able to extract the oil from his own waters, and process it in his cities. This led to cheap fuel for his shippers, and he was able to charge a hefty premium to outside interests. But one day during hurricane season, a wave of epic proportions smashed into one of the oil derricks. The main oil shaft was fractured as the structure took the hit, and soon oil started seeping out and filled the sea.

oil.jpg

Cain was devastated. Not only did he get slammed with fines from the EPA, his main source of income, shipping, was totally and completely shut down. It so happened that this derrick was near the main shipping lanes of the region, and when the spill happened, the lanes were shut down to try to contain and clean up the spill. The cargo containers began to take their business elsewhere, and Cain had to start laying off his workers as the business dwindled. All that Cain had worked so hard to build was gone in an instant....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 Comments

So this CJ is following the way of the Bible story... or will there be a twist in the tale?
Good work so far, it's interesting how you have put a modern spin on things

Share this comment

What people rated this CJ 3.25. That is so weird, because this CJ is great. I might make my own CJ soon though. Please update soon.

Share this comment

i am working on updating. school has started again, and I work 25 hours a week on top of that, so it is kind of hard to find time to play the game. New update coming soon though!

Share this comment