• Moose

Schulmania

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Schulmania's Defeats Cause Queensferry's Gloating...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schulmanator

fulleren.gif
Queensferryhead.jpg

qf-bannersubtitle1.jpg

This update is written by the Queensferry Propaganda & Infestation Office, a division of QueensMedia Group, Ltd. QueensMedia Group allows free distribution of this update, since it is laced with so many subliminals and neuro-treats (yes, uleic acid, even in soft copy form) that all who read it or even glance at it or even think about it will be filled with an overwhelming urge to love Queensferry and support us in our quest to take over all and subjugate all to our inspired and glorious vision. All hail Queensferry! Death to all! All hail BuggUla! Death to all! [Please note: if the propaganda's effects seem to be wearing off, please report immediately to an Infestation Center for full indoctrination and an Oil of Onimay chaser. Better you come to us than us have to come get you...]

And now, the feature presentation.

labels=1 Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee!

propaganda-seal.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

7 Comments

REPLIES

NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.

Hester   I could not agree more!

ImVhOzzi   Me too! Down with BuggUla!

Simcitymasterman   We have not had many region map updates lately. But we do have some recent maps showing battle lines and military operations.

DCMetro34   It’s pretty well made but their sinister propaganda will not sway us!

And now for a better visitor counter:

free counters

Share this comment

[IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z141/Schulmanator/2011%20Default/replies-bank.jpg[/IMG]

[b]REPLIES[/b]

[i]NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.[/i]

[b]Follarch[/b] You know, that makes perfect sense to me. But I doubt logic applies in Queensferry.

[right][Volume 3 Update #103.1][/right]
[right]Please feel free to continue to view and comment on this entry.[/right]

Share this comment