• Comments
  • Views

Time goes by...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TekindusT

Comment Replies

A lot of comments today!

Sc4playar: Thanks for your comment, question answered on the comments section.

ImVhOzzi: Thanks for commenting, my friend! The uglier, the better!

naftixe: Thank you for commenting! I only hope that the situation in Detroit is not as bad as in Blackwater...

k50dude: Thanks for commenting, my friend! You know that the writing is an important part of my CJs...

dabadon5: Thanks for your comment!

Lil Tokyo: Thank you for your comment, I answered your question on the comments section.

Plane-Crash12000: Thank you for your comment! And no offence, your comment is a compliment for me!

the00guvna: Thanks for your comment!

dghh70: Thank you for commenting! It is run down, it is the most run down place in the city.

Retep Molinari: Thanks for your comment!

jj88: Thank you for commenting and glad to see you here again! The legal system is corrupted here, as the rest of the system...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bannergi.jpg

As in everywhere happens, in Blackwater things slowly change; but I can't tell if things get better or worse...

79172359.jpg

Recently, an underpass and a road widening have been made on Faraday Avenue to improve the traffic flow; but what has happened is that the amount of cars travelling this avenue has increased, keeping acoustic pollution to unbearable levels.

21840044.jpg

Two new tenement buildings have been built after knocking down the previous apartment buildings and just kicking out their dwellers out of their homes. Now, Blackwater's elementary and middle schools are even more crowded. Only 50% of teachers "survive" their first two months here.

37211063.jpg

And of course, industry keeps invading the nearest residential neighbourhoods. Recently, the district mayor decided to make a kind of gardens in a nearby abandoned lot, but I'm afraid this won't make residents to stick to this neighbourhood.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

10 Comments

Once again, fantastic update! Everything has such a gritty feel to it. Though, could I ask where you got the Industrial lot in your last photo?

Share this comment

When you said "only 50% of the teachers 'survive'" Is that literally or figuratively? Great entry as usual, although those flower gardens in the third entry.... um........ need to go

Share this comment

Looking sweet as always :) :) Does the last pic mean we are going to see a full-blown oil refinery in the next update? (possible suggestion if not?) Keep up the great work anyways!

Share this comment