• Views

LCRT - 4 Train to the airport.

Sign in to follow this  
Skimbo

unbenannttzd.jpg

Replies:

@Tower Dude: Thank you4.gif

@Tankmank: thank you :)

@Timmyswin: Thank you for the hint, I will download and try this mod as soon s I'm back home with fast internet acess :)

@Bobbi: Long story....  I try to keep it short:

Dragon Islands is a state that has 3 major population groups: about 44% chineese, 42% japaneese, 12% korean and 2% from other cultures. Chineese is because of the political history (next to english) the secound "official" language that's why all the names of stations, plazas etc. are written in ther chineese version. But the japaneese continue speaking their language as well, so do the koreans. Japaneese is shortly before becomming the third official language of the country, it already replaced french or latin as the third language to learn in schools (Next to english and chineese....) and state employees who do not already speak Japaneese have to learn it.

@TekindusT: Oh, that's nice to hear, I hope you like the one below 9.gif

@crushedcar: thank you :)

@tigeria: Nice that it gives you the feel...I know that the strets are much too empty45.gif (I should stop investing so much time in planning the public transport)

@ImVhOzzi:Wow, that's a analysis, thank you for this specific feedback for each pic4.gif

@DC: Thank you :)

@K50: Thank you... I cinda like his shoppingcenter (it's one of tokyo, Maxis buildt here).

@CIUU96: Okay, Airport is next.

Update 22:

Heyho and welcome to the twentysecound update of my MD Dragon Islands, today I’m going to show you some motives from along the LCRT line 4.

Some of you might remember the station Ch?zhàn m?tóu that’s located in the southern downtown. Here the trains of line 4 start their rides down to the airport in the far west of the city.

u2201.jpg

This time we won’t follow the tracks to the south like we did in update 13, because line 4 turns right into the city. Unfourtionally we can only see some automata of line 5 (the one on the bridge) and line 3.

u2202.jpg

The second station of the line 4 is called Yín ji? and shared wih the lines 5 and 6.  The station Yín ji? is named after the road that passes beneath it. The station is used a lot around 8:30 and between 17:00 and 18:00, when the employees who work in the offices around it have finished their work or will start it soon.

u2203.jpg

A train of the line 4 heads to the east on the old rail viaduct between the highrises.....

u2205.jpg

The next station on the way to the airport is Fènghuáng ji? (Phoenix road, named after this amazeing birds....) It’s still shared with the lines 5 and 6.

u2207.jpg

This place is located directly after the station Fènghuáng ji? (sorry, I was a bit too early for one of the automatas Roll Eyes ....)

u2208.jpg

A train crosses a bridge in the middle of highrises...

u2209.jpg

Another already known station: Sìmiào (It’s the last already intreduced station for this update, I promise Tongue ) Line 6 has already left to the north (direction Dà Nàng) and line 4 has to share the plattforms with the lines 1 and 5.

u2210.jpg

This tim we will turn right here....

u2211.jpg

This is the station T?yùch?ng “Stadium” (The stadium is still one block away but it’s the nearest rail station to it and so it’s called stadium)

In earlier times of the city development it was planned to make this a mayor station, line 1 ended here for a long time, so did Line 5, the planned line 7 down to Chéngshì bànd?o has never been realised. So it’s just a stop with four platforms and much too much capacity.

u2212.jpg

....Line 4 uses this small single track section for changeing to the tracks that lead to the airport, the ones at th top left lead to te central depot of LCRT.

u2213.jpg

Here we’ve got the last intercarge station on our way to the airport, it’s located next to and named after Shu?x? ch?dào. Transfer to the line U3 is provided as well as to some minor important bus lines. It’s also located only 300 meters away of the clubhouse of the Lòng Chèng Golfclub (U18, I think)....

u2214.jpg

The front side of this station can be seen here.

u2215.jpg

You might have already noticed this piece of thrack when I’ve intedruced you to the golf course.....

u2217.jpg

Some closer view...

u2216.jpg

This is the station X?f?ng lóng chéng, line 5 ends here leaving line 4 the only line to use the tracks. The single platform to the top and the platform 2 are used by 4 line trains only, the trains of the 5 line use platform 3.

u2218.jpg

A train in a curve that heads to Ch?zhàn m?tóu.....

u2219.jpg

This is Wú lù, a small stop named after the road next to it.

u2220.jpg

Just some motives....

u2221.jpg

u2222.jpg

Theese are already the last meters of Line 4...

u2223.jpg

And here we are, at J?ch?ng.

u2224.jpg

And of course I provide a linemap again....

(Mosaique, 2 pics)

u22mo1.jpg

u22mo2.jpg

I hope you have enjoied this update,

Greetings from Lòng Chèng, Skimbo Smiley

nxtup.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

Amazing use of railroads! On top of it, the accompanying country and cityscapes are really great, keep up the good work!

Share this comment

Now I really am convinced that this is the best CJ ever, all the pictures are just breathtaking with all the perfectly placed asian custom content and the great raillines! :D 

Share this comment

Fantastic job with the railroad system again! I've loved how everything is so tight-packed on the downtown and how the line curves so smoothly on the suburbs... This is a masterpiece of city planning, and of course, a great showcase for custom stations and custom BATs...

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.