• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Snow-tipped Mountains

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CTMandR

Replies_1.jpg

ilikehotdogsalot: Thanks for commenting! Hope you check back later!

Aidcity4: Thanks for voting!

TowerDude: Haha, natural for the wealthy. Thanks for voting!

TekindusT: Thanks! Also, thanks for voting!

Schulmanator: Thanks for voting! Your right, both of those would make for a splendid addition

Samerton: Thanks! Also, thanks for voting!

88fordwayne: Thanks for voting! Seems like I’ve been using those farms well

sepen20: Haha, looks like I may have chosen a name that’s a little too common. Thanks for voting! He probably won’t get his car back, but theres always hope. Also, I never really thought of why Tom would’nt just go ask for the nearest airport or a bus ticket home, I suppose though if an explaination is needed that Halifax county is so small they don’t produce maps appropriate for tourists, and they all rely on their own knowledge of the area.

K50dude: Thanks for voting! I like the idea of a civic center too.

JGellock: Thanks! I wonder why Single-Track isn’t as popular, it seems so common in real life. As far as the lot goes, that’s part of a personal set I have for showing more American trains on sidings, and I’m afraid I don’t intend to release it, although with bothering I might.

In Other News: The residents of the town have decided on building a large public park! If there is any money left over, a small library might be built, or the local schools book selection expanded. The park will open as soon as the grass grows enough!

HalifaxBanner_1.jpg

Tom decided that since he had little or no money, he might as well keep riding the train and hope that good will come out of it. Tom hopped on, took a seat, and waited to watch the scenery. Soon, the train started moving, and started ascending a hill, which gradually turned into a mountain.

Update11_0000.jpg

Ascending the hill meant the train had to progress slowly, and take a lot of wide U-turns.

Update11_0001.jpg

Many of the trees were brightly colored and looked very beautiful, and Tom saw a small radio antenna.

Update11_0002.jpg

There were many small bridges and creeks too, and Tom noticed that the broad-leafed trees started to disappear

Update11_0004.jpg

As the train came out of a small tunnel, Tom could see the peak, presumably where the train was headed.

Update11_0006.jpg

On the peak was snow! Maybe there was a high-altitude town where Tom could see his way home…or maybe ask someone. Tom sat back for the long ride up the mountain.

That’s all for this update folks! Rather short, yes, however I am still progressing on my new CJ, getting the details filled in. Lets hope I can find time for another update soon!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

12 Comments

WOW. As a rail fan and rail user, I am extremely impressed with this update. OUTSTANDING! I'd rate this a 5 again if I could.

Share this comment

Unbelievable landscape! If the third picture was 1366x768 it would be my desktop background  Nice job!

Share this comment

Oh my gosh, the rail is extraordinary! I love using STR, it's great for so many occasions. Beautiful work!

-DC 

Share this comment

This is amazing, plain and simple. Great work! Where did you get the one track rail? Id like to add it to my city...

Share this comment