• Views

Chapter 6| Episode 33

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Follarch

1-4.jpg

Shortly afterwards...

2-5.jpg

newswoman.pngFoll News Anchor: We take you now to a scene of just pure horror. What has been reported is that two rockets appeared from the North and struck into the top of the Chancellor's Tower. Smaller explosions were heard right after the first two which subsequently caused the tower to collapse under the damage. We have multiple Foll News choppers on the scene.

Foll News Helicopter 1: I don't know how it looks on the screen there Lisa, but the scene over here is just devastating! The area where the tower once was is just a pile of burning rubble and smoke. From what I can see, emergency units from the Police and Fire departments have responded and are tring to control the fires. I can also see emergency units helping people on the ground, possibly survivors. We'll stay on scene for as long as we can.

newswoman.pngFoll News Anchor: Thank you Jon. For those of you just joining us, there has been an attack on the Chancellor's Tower. We take you now over to Bethanny over City Hall.

3-4.jpg

Foll News Helicopter 2: Yes, as you can see now, a crowd of people are gathering outside city hall wondering what in the world had happened. There have been several other reports of phone lines to several city police stations being jammed and wide-spread panic throughout the downtown area.

newswoman.pngFoll News Anchor: We just now recieved a statement from metro police to advise citizens to remain inside their homes and businesses until the situation is under control. If there is anyone outside on the streets, please locate yourself inside the nearest building or shelter...wait, we're just now getting breaking news from our news chopper over the remains of the Chancellor's Tower. Jon?

4-4.jpg

Foll News Helicopter 1: Yes! We just confirmed that the military has arrived on the scene. From where I am, two helicopters just landed right outside the Government building and army troops are getting off into the plaza.

newswoman.pngFoll News Anchor: We are also getting the same reports from our helicopter over City Hall. Bethanny?

5-3.jpg

Foll News Helicopter 2: The scene is the same on the river as two army gunships are arriving into downtown. I can also see more activity closer to the bay on the highway. Pilot, get us closer.

6-2.jpg

Foll News Helicopter 2: Now it's been confirmed the military has ground vehicles crossing the highway bridge into downtown along with more helicopters in the air. I haven't seen a military mobilization like this since the 29 Hour War Lisa.

newswoman.pngFoll News Anchor: Thank you Bethanny. We've just been updated that the Vice Chancellor is indeed safe, however the Chancellor is still missing. Ladies and gentlemen again please, stay in your homes and remain calm. Stay tuned to Channel 10 News as we'll continue our coverage of the situation and bring you more information as it comes in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Comments

I like how the anchor said to remain calm. If I lived there, I would personally find that unsettling   

On a side note, the tanks and copters you added in look sweet, nice job!

Share this comment