• Moose

Tokyo japan.

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

18 Comments

I've just watched the Google Earth image of that crossing, and the level of accuracy you've achieved (counting with the game's limitations) is brilliant... Maybe to add the final touch, you could photoedit the pic to paint the streets orange and to add the famous pedestrian crossings like in real life.

Awesome work!

Share this comment

That looks fantastic, lots of buildings I've never seen before.

There's a Japanese Car Mod by Mikeseith on his website, I think that may help you:

http://www.props.freeservers.com/modd.htm

Share this comment

Tekindust: Thank you, i really apreciate that, But i need more traffic and pedestrians, in order for it to look like the real "Shibuya crossing" lol, I have the traffic genorator for avenues but it does not work sadly. So the cars you see are just the residents.

ilikehotdogsalot: I already installed that car mod, Plenty of little daihatsu coupens, tantos and other japanese vehicles running around, Just the other more "populated" parts of tokyo.. More pic's to come :)

Share this comment

Sorry for the delay in my CJ, I have actually been in tokyo(Roppongi) with my aunt for the last few weeks, And just recently got back into the united states, So expect alot more "Major" updates, and a completely overhauled tokyo. :D

Share this comment

Guest duststorm

Posted

Perfection. Just in awe of how acurate that is...

Share this comment

Guest turboEG6

Posted

That's the intersection they drifted through in fast and the furious Tokyo drift!!!! :D And also were Han said "See down there, All though people, They live one track lives, Get up go to work go home and repeat, I want to break away from that life"

Man this CJ is EPIC! 5*s FROM ME!

Share this comment

Guest funwithhobos

Posted

Just keeps getting better

a comparison

Share this comment

YES!!! Brilliant! I thought you weren't coming back. I can't wait to see Q-front on the STEX!!! Good work

Share this comment

Looks great, but for the traffic generators to work you have to instal the Euro car modd but the one that doesn't replace the maxis cars as you can still use the japanese cars and the european cars will fit right in and you will see traffic

Share this comment

Guest solitude313

Posted

That, Just look's plain awesome. Makes me want to walk through there! Cant wait for the update

Share this comment