• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Gersbach District, Ordona

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Petrovar Ambassador

Gersbach District, Ordona 

Hey guys, thanks for stopping by. Today we will return to Ordona to see the Gersbach(pronounced gyers-back) district. It also known as the Ambassador's Village. It used to be Grevershki, but was moved down to Ordona. Gersbach district is directly across from the Petrova Simlympic Park and just outside of the city(another update). So far, there's about 6 embassies in the city and growing. There is unlimited space, so don't forget to PM me your building of choice for the embassy(preferred landmark, mid-rise, no high rises please).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gersbach Dist. has a couple of amenities for our international guests. There are numerous five star hotels along the coast, a resort, and a mall. These will be revealed at a later time, but here is a teaser of what to expect: 

Photobucket

Arevalo Mall, Gersbach District, Ordona 

Welcome back to Ordona and today, we will take a rest! Today we are going to visit the newly constructed Arevalo Mall!

ArevaloMall.jpg

Located in Gersbach District, the Arevalo Mall gives our guests and foreign leaders a chance to relax after a day's hard work. The modern and funky mall offers 20 restaurants, a huge food court with 50 mini-restaurants, 178+ stores, 3 spas, an arcade room, 3 movie theaters, 4 banks, an outdoor botanical garden, 5 department stores and more. The mall actually has 5 stories underground for a more vast shopping experience. The King also wants a roller coaster ride inside the mall, but will it be underground?

Arevalo1.jpg

Being located in the ambassador's village means that Arevalo Mall caters to international tastes. Therefore, the King has sent volunteer Petrovar tourists all over the world to find the best restaurants in the world. The King chose half from that list and ordered them to be built in the food court. There are a couple of restaurants built outside the mall: McDonald's, Olive Garden, Jolibee, Burger King, KFC, Wendy's and Chili's.

JOB.jpg

WC.jpg

Arevalo2.jpg

Wow...I just realized that there were two CJ sections...ahhhh! It looks nice, so I think I'll try and start moving my updates over there. I will prolly do simultaneous updates so that y'all can go to either one to see my updates.

Sorry guys, today I don't have a cultural update for Petrova, but I do have something that I haven't posted in ages: the Chihiro Diplomat. I also changed the format so yea, enjoy!

News1.jpg

News2.jpg

News3.jpg

News4.jpg

News5.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 Comments

hmmm...to be honest I can't seem to remember where I got it. I dont think its in the STEX tho... if I'm not mistaken I got it off of some japanese website. I'll try and find where I got it from!

Share this comment