• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 8: Harbor City (Again, Finally!)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WillR116

repliesbanner.jpg

Reikhardt: Thanks, noted  and done :), agreed, slope mods affect it immensely.

DC: Thanks, I have to disgree with you slightly about the region, I have some terraforming fixing to do between berryford, adamsbridge and elkvale. :D

Now I'm doing the updates the same on every site and I promised that I would do something special for 1,000 views so I decided that I would start adding county flags to each update and we are at 1,028 now so here we go :)

harborcityflag.jpg

If anyone is wondering those are not those soviet things (forget what they're called) in the top left of the soviet flag, its anchors :) And considering the bottom of the flag I think you can figure out where we are going today,

Harbor City

Harbor City is the third city of the Stone Republic, located in the nations Northeast it is the beach town of the nation aswell, also known as "Party Town" due to the university.

harborcity.jpg

Harbor City is also home to two Cup League Football Clubs, Elkvale Motors, owned by the Elkvale Motors Corperation in Stone City is one of them. Originally South Harbor, in 1998, EVM purchased the club during a short stint in the cup league, The team has flip-flopped between the upper two divisions alot during its stint under EVM ownership but is currently in the Cup League (top league). It has won some L2 titles but no CL titles yet. They play at the 6,000 Seat Harbor Park next to the university.
elkvalemotors.jpg

The other is the more famous, the Arsenel of the Stoneish Cup League, historically, behind Nationals F.C. in Stone City, the Stoneish ManU and Berryford the Stoneish Chelsea, Harbor City.
harborcity.jpg

Harbor City plays their home matches at  the 50,000 seat City Stadium in North Harbor, Harbor City.
harborcitycitystadium.jpg

Harbor City has won 15 Stoneish Cups during their long and illustrious history.

Continuing on the topic of sport, Harbor City is home of the only drag racing track in the Republic, Harbor City Dragway in Airport Road.
harborcitynationaldragw.jpg

Harbor City is steeped in culture, Primarily at Theatre Row, home of the Theatre in Harbor City, You have the Smith, Johnson, Wilson and Howard Theatres all at one location.
theatrerow.jpg

Theatre Row is located just off the heart of Harbor City on Main Street. The True heart of Harbor City is some point about 2-3 blocks east of City Stadium but what is known as the heart of harbor city is the corner of Main and Main, that is, Main Street (North/South) and Main Ave. (East/West but pretty short really).
mainstreetandmainave.jpg

Now on to transport, The main way to go from town to town in the stoneish republic is the Stoneish National Federal Highway System. The main way to get from the Stone Republic to other nations is the Stoneish Airstream system, both of which are prominent in Harbor City.
hcia.jpg

Harbor City International Airport

harborcityexit1.jpg
SNFHS Highway 73 1st exit to Harbor City (1st exit in the county, I have to do some more surrounding Harbor City).

harborcityexit2.jpg
Highway 73 Exit 2 in Harbor City.

There are 2 highways in H.C, 73 which goes next to downtown before veering West along the coast and crossing highway 43 for the third exit in Harbor City, the "county."The dragway and Airport are off Highway 43.

Region Shot, oriented towards Harbor City.
regionshot.jpg

Sport Teams (Another 1,000 view new feature for new cities)
All H.C. Teams are Domestic

Harbor City (Cup League- Soccer) - City Stadium
Elkvale Motors (Cup League- Soccer) - Harbor Park
Harbor City University (L2- Soccer) - University Stadium (750)
West Harbor United (L2- Soccer) - University Stadium (750)
Raptors North (L3- Soccer) - University Stadium
Harbor City Stingers (SBL- Baseball) City Stadium
Bombers- (Stoneish 8- Rugby) City Stadium
Vipers- (SGL- Gridiron Football) City Stadium
Harbor City High School Lions (SHSAA)
Phoenixes- (SLL- Lacrosse)- Harbor Park

Next time: Kentcroft, i'm getting through all my Cup league cities and typical Cup league cities :)

Update 8 1/2- Sports in general in the Stone Republic

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Comments

Like I said, the region is coming along nicely. I love the jerseys. Also, it's really cool how you added the name of the city on top of the stadium. Nice choice of costum buildings on main street.

Share this comment