• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Ordona: Petrova Simlympic Park

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Petrovar Ambassador

Petrova Simlympic Park, Ordona 

I thought you guys are prolly tired of seeing Chihiro, so here is another city in Petrova: Ordona. Ordona is a suburb of the Petrovan capital, Chihiro. It is a new city, and there are no inhabitants as of February 2009. However, luxurious and spacious suburban houses are being built and will be ready by the end of March. Just outside of Ordona will be the new Petrova Simlympic Park. Ordona used to be a boring and endless forest, but thanks to Project Brytyavska, 15 million tons of sand will be transported from the beaches of Mexico, Madagascar, China and Spain to Ordona's shores. It will redefine the word "green" as the park will offer a beach paradise setting for the October 2009 Simlympics that will hopefully be in Petrova.

Photobucket

The new Petrova Simlympic Park is scheduled to be completed by August 2009. This is just one of the four total parking areas in the PSP. Each parking area will have a capacity 30,000 making a total capacity of 120,000. The palm trees seen here have been imported from Cancun, Mexico. Each palm tree has been decorated with white lights, with LCD screens in between the trees. Cameras have been hidden in every other two trees for security. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hopefully y'all like this update. I know its short, but I dunno about you, but I am tired from the Miss SimUniverse Competition lols. Anyways, I have been changing formats and looks of the updates frequently, but I think I will stick to this one. I like the widescreen look as well as the modern banners. As for the cultural insights of Petrova, I like them, so they will be back next update! The next update will probably be in the middle of this week or the weekend. And lastly, thanks for everyone's participation at the MSU and for keeping up with this CJ. I have a lot in store to show you guys, so stay tuned!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

0 Comments

There are no comments to display.