Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Introduction

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tim.12.game

Hello everybody here in the CJ section, I am tim.12.game and this is my journal.

I will begin by showing you all the stuff that i've done already, after every update I will list a poll. Your answers will affect the look of the city, so I hope that all of you guys will enjoy my journal!  4.gif

This is the cityview of Hale: 

sorry something is wrong

Here are some close-up pics:

We will start with the marina:

sorry

Here are two pics of the main rail and tram station:

sorry

sorry

And a pic of the Beach with some Appartments:

sorry

And now the poll of this entry:

The City council wants a soccerclub in our town, but there is also need for new housing estates, so what does the council has to do?

option A: Orange, the soccerclub will be located where some houses are right now and the estate will go on a unused piece of land near the railwaytracks.

option B: Green, the soccerclub will come behind the already existing appartments and the housing estate will replace some offices near the beach.

option C: Blue, the soccerclub will come on the unused land near the railway, and the estate will raplace a few houses near the railway. plus there will be a new school build to avoid congested schools and angry housewives.

srry

I would apreciate if you would comment, and I will update the CJ in a few days.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

9 Comments

Really great start! As an (English)  football fan I vote for option C as it is always nice to have rail transport right near the ground and not have to walk or use a bus to get there when you don't know the city/ town.

Share this comment

srry
paulobergonci: thanks
kolnikov inc: thanks
reikhardt: thanks, but I forgot to include a pic with the options. 

Share this comment