• Moose

TOKYO 4.0

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

13 Comments

Replies:

tankmank: yes, the bad quality of the first picture does give the impression of the bad Tokyo air.

TowerDude: hmm, thats strange I didn't intend for this to be a horror show, aaaaagh, yes that is quite scary, i'm getting goosebumps as well. If you're going to visit Tokyo, you should definetely not go see Tokyo Tower, because their just going to rip you off with cheezy merchandise, and the climb up is not cheap.

also, I will be posting region view updates on the first page from 'time to time' so you can get see how the city is progressing as a whole.

Thank you all.

Share this comment

This is one of this CJs I run out of adjectives when commenting. I think I've said everything and don't know what more to say not to sound repetitive... Brilliant? It's the minimum I can say...

And I want to go to Tokyo, but first I need an awful lot of money to do this...

Share this comment

@jaycaobav: I think that what you're asking for is a very difficult thing to do. I mean, uploading it is easy, the nearly impossible part is downloading one by one all the BATs and all the dependancies for this BATs that teopodon has installed on his computer; which you can see they are a ton.

Share this comment

Replies:

TekindusT: thank you, I run out of things to say on some really good CJ's as well (including yours), and I procrastinate for a while thinking about something good to say. I take that as an extremely intense complement, thank you very much. Tokyo has a reputation for being an extremely expensive city, but if you don't mind staying in really dirt cheap places, where no one speaks english, and you stay away from the tour guide books, you can still get relatively good service, and come across really good food, see beautiful sites, for a very low price. My advice to seeing Tokyo; find a local friend.

Daan300: thank you, again a wonderful comment. I try my best. But it might please you to know they were in fact 'made in Tokyo' as I am currently in Tokyo (soon to be in Vancouver).

Skimbo: thank you!

Guibanez: thank you!

Timmystwin: hah, I have a spot on your favourites!? thank you very much for letting me know that, that makes me extremely proud of what I have accomplished here. But there's more to come.

jaycobav: hmmm, I'm not sure how I would go about doing this for you. I could copy and paste for you the list of all the BAT's I have downloaded, and mods, and etc... and then give you a copy of the city, but then again, whats the fun in playing SC4 if you're just playing someone else's city? I strongly recommend that you build your own version of Tokyo if you so desire, and I would love to see another Tokyo CJ.

TekindusT (again...): thank you for making my point. Just to add, theres about 2.26 GB's of plugins that I am currently using (its probably going to increase).

Notice

to all those who have commented on my CJ, we have been approaching steadily towards the 100th comment (minus my own), and for the 100th comment I would like to commemorate with something special on the CJ. If you have any suggestions for what this should be, or what you would want as a follower of this CJ let me know before the 100th.

Share this comment

mmmmmh for a 100 you could do fireworks in  your city , or a video of your city, with music and the city in motion, idk you choose (I will certainly do fireworks in Hong Kong )

Share this comment