• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Spzorsova Convention 2009

Sign in to follow this  
Petrovar Ambassador

Special Update: Spzorsova Convention 2009

Logo.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present your royal highness, King Matthias fi Petrova and Queen Katarina! 

Royal.jpg

"Komosti, ahk si ya! Welcome to the 5th annual Spzorsova Convention here at the magnificent Qhexpo convention center! It is a lovely evening tonight and I am hoping everyone is doing well. Eikja! (Petrovan expression for hey) Let's now begin! 

MSU.jpg

I am proud to announce the Miss SimUniverse 2009 will be held on February 28 here at the Qhexpo Convention.! Let's now meet our beautiful delegates from around the world! 

MSU1.jpgMSU2.jpgMSU3.jpgMSU4.jpgMSU5.jpg

SOC.jpg

Economy 

I am proud to say that regardless the recession that's occuring worldwide, Petrova is one of the few countries that is still going strong. Thanks to our analysts, we were able to put forth stimulus packs before anything got worse in the country's economy. Also, Chihiro, Petrova has become one of the most wanted cities to live in. It currently ranks at 7th place in terms of developing cities. Of course there's Dubai, Jargeah and Hong Kong. Here's a look at the new Asla Vehram Residential District. 

AslaVerham.jpg

Here is a sneak peak of the new Ladaysha District just west of the Cuidad fi Cisnik. Yes, we know there's repetition in this district, but as soon as the city gets settled, we will immediately work on a more realistic and unique city. 

Ladaysha.jpg

Environment 

With the completion of Minogue Park, I am proud to say that Chihiro offers a much more calming surrounding. Chihiro ranks at 11 in the world's greenest cities. 

MinoguePark.jpg

ISP 

Wondering what it stand for? I present to you the Intergalactical Spaceport of Petrova! 

Spaceport.jpg

Other Plans 

Plans.jpg

COC.jpg

COCad.jpg

View.jpg

Village.jpg

SOC.jpg

April Simlympic Bid 

I, as well as the Department of Athletics and the Petrovan Simlympic Committee are proud announce that the city of Chihiro will be bidding to host the ISC Session to decide the host for the April Simlympic Games. We thought that it would be in our country's best interest if we prepare for bidding by hosting the session in April. 

Simlympic Bid 

I am also proud to announce that the Petrovan Simlympic Committee has released a logo for our bid in the upcoming months: 

Logo-1.jpg

Don't worry, you're not imagining it, it says 10. That's right folks, I am proud to announce that this great city of Chihiro will be bidding for the October Simlympic Games!(Cheers and applaud) Petrova is back on the spot, bigger, stronger, smarter, and tougher. Grashliki(we are in it to win it)! This time, we will be using state of the art venues, and now I present the new location of the Petrova Simlympic Park! 

PSP.jpg

Ordonaad.jpg

PSP-1.jpg

Ordonabeahces.jpg

Downtown2.jpg

SheridanAVe.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

Downtown.jpg

Pateros.jpg

CDC.jpg

Well, I hope you all enjoyed this convention. I now announce the next convention be held in the city of Brytyavska on January 2010. Good night to you all! 

Sign in to follow this  

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.