Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Safety Zone "A"

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
froelich131

Before we starts, let me tell you some info prior to this...

The year is 2011, and things aren't well. China is slowly falling apart, and all of asia is desimated from a terrible virus. This virus, wasn't reconized or even known about by any other nation except Russia, until it was too late. It is a completely new virus, which can transer through the air and water. It, is resistant to all "safe" drugs, all mammals can carry it, and it takes 3 weeks of having the virus, for a person to show symptoms. 

Anyways, it was far to late to prevent the virus from traveling the globe, it was already in all major cities of the world. America right away, started selecting people, and building up "safe zones". This, is the story of those "Safe Zones".

These Safe Zones, consisted of a few hundred people, some were civilians, but most were soldiers. These "Safe Zones" were heavily armed, and protected. The reasons for this, is only 40% of people that become infected, die. The other 60% become, crazied carriers of the virus. By crazied, i mean that they aren't who they use to be. They, stop being rational, and lose all human thought. They also, become angered. Sometimes to the point in which they attack you.

Well, Lets show you the place where you will be living for the next period of time...

baseamay9041281818904.jpg

Above, is the entrance to the "Safe Zone". The walls are heavily guarded, with soldiers patrolling through them.

baseamay15041281818925.jpg

Above is the military complex, it houses 600 soldiers, and a small amount of tanks.

baseamay20041281818942.jpg

Above, is the housing for civilians. Only 241 live in this Safe Zone, but it is increasning steadily.

baseamay26041281818974.jpg

Here's just showing the Houses and military parts. Notice how the outside walls are elevated.

That's Safe Zone A. If you have any questions or comments, just say them below.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

8 Comments

You know this reminds me of the movie "I Am Legend" lol  This is such a different type of CJ. Cant wait to see what will happen next.

Share this comment

This is really cool and very creative. I never would have thought to create a CJ like this. I can't wait to see what comes next!

Share this comment

cool idea, do you have ufo's attacking every once in a while? lol. maybe it's just me but if i was going to build an army base, i would build it on high ground not in a bunker.

Share this comment

Thanks for the comments again lol, I hope I can live up to expectations too! I don't like to displease people, and UFO's don't attack in this CJ..

Also, the Army base isn't in a bunker, it has walls around it, to protect it.. lol

~Joey

Share this comment