• Comments
  • Views

Playgrounds

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TekindusT

Comment Replies

teopodon: Thanks for your comment!

ImVhOzzi: Thanks for commenting! I've began making my head work to keep updating Detective Cabrera CJ, so I guess you'll see stories coming soon.

CIUU96: Thank you for your comment!

Monay: Thanks for commenting! Seems this kind of entry has been successful, so I guess I'll make more like this in the future.

CTMandR: Thank you for commenting! Same that Monay...

k50dude: Thanks for commenting! I don't know exaclty when I placed this hospital, so it could be the cause of the high Mayor Rating... But if I don't place a hospital and a school, sims don't come to live and I don't get mid and hi-rises.

Skimbo: Thanks for your comment!

Paulobergonci: Thank you for your comment, question answered on the comments section.

LilTokyo: Thanks for commenting! The question you're making is a very difficult one to answer... Making a "good" and successful CJ is a very misterious science...

--------------------------------

bannerdg.jpg

When Blackwater's kids go out of school, they play on the streets with their friends. Even if it is dangerous outside, the nature of kids is to play.

54874071.jpg

Smokestack District, the poorest neighbourhood in Blackwater, has its own public playground, where isn't uncommon to find syringes on the floor and on the sandpit. The worst part is that the same kids sometimes find syringes on their own backyard.

88927248.jpg

Some buildings have facilities on their rooftops to give their dwellers a place to play, like this building. Unfortunately, the builders didn't cover the tennis court, so every time a ball goes down to the street, minor traffic accidents happen.

43061379.jpg

But the worst places to play, are the industrial compounds and near the railroad tracks. Nearly a dozen kids a year die in this zone run down by a train or because of the security fencing this compound has.

Daniel123456789 likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

15 Comments

Looking pretty sweet, man! I really like the second picture the most here. I like how the caption says minor traffic accidents happen every time a ball goes into the street, it makes it all the better 

Share this comment

Wow I love how you are still adding variety to the world's most depressing metropolis. I like the new story idea you did in the last few updates - its interesting to explore the city from anothing "person's" perspective.
I am surprised someone hasn't sued the builders of that tennis court yet though! or let me guess, is the legal system a little corrupt by any chance?

Share this comment