Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Chihiro Loop Mosaic; Downtown Developments

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Petrovar Ambassador

Update: Happy New Years Gift from Petrova!

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by and I hope y'all have a great New Years Day! Only five more hours until New Years here in Chihiro! To welcome the new year, I will be saying good bye to the old Chihiro, and by that I mean deleting the old region...so it can finally rest in peace. I have a couple of things for you guys. First gift a mosaic of the Chihiro Loop. 

Loop1.jpgLoop2.jpgLoop3.jpgLoop4.jpg

Here's something fresh and new: The Grapotsch Palace is a public plaza located in central Downtown Chihiro. (And yes, the groundbreaking for the downtown will begin in a couple of days, so expect an update with the sprawling downtown!) It was where King Matthias was officially crowned and this plaza will be used for numerous events. 

Grapotsch.jpg

Grapotsch1.jpg

And finally, the 2009 Chihiro Simlympic Bid logo has been revealed. Now its up to you guys to choose which one will be used for the bid in 2009! 

Logo.gif 

Logo-1.jpg 

Destination: Downtown Chihiro Developments

Thanks for coming back again, hope you like this next update. Well, I'm the type of guy that like change, so with the new year comes a new look to this CJ. So here is Destination: Petrova(again lol). Every update, I will take you to different places and cities, cuz I'm sure y'all are tired of Chihiro. I will also try to finish up showing the CIV by the end of January. There is also a new look to the pictures. Well, here's the first update of 2009! 

The Downtown will have a totally new layout from the old one as well as this will be more dense, less Maxis, more custom and it will be divided into districts. The Business District (south of the English Strait) will be full of foreign companies and domestic companies. It will be also home to many embassies. So please tell me if you would like an embassy and also please pick a building from the STEX. Thanks. 

Downtowndevel.jpg

VistaExpy.jpg

Here is the first district in the downtown. 

Wahkiakum.jpg

Saris are boats that people use everyday to get around the city. 

Saris.jpg

Do y'all remember the RNC (Royal News Company)? Well ever wonder where its located, here it is: 

RNC.jpg

Let's now go south to the Business District and to the Sri Lanka Resort. It will give the people time to relax after a day's hard work in an office cubicle. 

SriLanka.jpg

SriLanka2.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

0 Comments

There are no comments to display.