• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Teaser Update 5.5: The Road to Newport News

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nilo7

Replies to Update 5: Port Roanoke 

@ B22rian: Thanks, honored to be the best you've seen.

@ Reaper88: Thanks!

@ Brenn21: Glad you're inspired, thanks for stopping by.

@ PlaneCrash12000: Yes, sometimes some of them don't show up, I am going to make the images .jpg, so they will not take as long to load. Thanks!

@ JGellock: Thanks, I really enjoyed doing the rail in this update. All of those lots I found here on the STEX, actually; also the green building is the JRJ Maritime Control Tower by Jeronij, and is found here. Thanks for your comment, hope you come back!

Update 5.5: The Road to Newport News

Sorry for the long wait, but I've been pursuing the BAT lately, in addition to being all around busy. I've prepared a small teaser update for you. I will have the full update sometime soon, but I don't know specifically when I'll be able to. 

So, enough with that, this teaser will give you a preview of one of Newport News' freeways, in one of the more undeveloped sections. Newport News is a coastal city and it built on their ports/shipyards, in addition to housing the Naval Station Norfolk, which is the largest naval installation in the world.  This is non-fictional town Newport News is located in Virginia, USA. I am going to provide you with somewhat of a recreation of it. I will remake some of the more major points in the city to the best of my ability. So, hope you enjoy the first segment of Newport News, VA. 

newport_news-jan._15__071281652934.jpg

newport_news-jun._30__071281653459.jpg

Thanks for viewing/commenting.

Live life to the fullest! 10.gif 

-DC

bobolee likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 Comments

that is a spectacular concept putting the rail between the rhw 4
your off to a fast and great start here with transit ideals like that !

Share this comment

Great job as usual Lovely work! May you tell me where you find the transition between Rail and Subway (or Rain Tunnel) on the first pic? Thank you!

Share this comment