Fengb

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skimbo

unbenannttzd.jpg

Replies:

@CIUU96: Wow, thank you :)

@Paulobergnoci: Hehe, at leat it's cheap9.gif

@TekindusT: Thank you :) Realism is something important for me..... (but dragons are more important3.gif)

@DC: Thank you, nice that you like it :)

@Crushedcar: thank you :)

@Jgellock: That's nice to hear read, thank you :)

@Kingdiz_55: thank you :)

@Iacropp: Thank you (and I like this station too)

@ImVhOzzi: I hope that it's not only starting good ;)

@Tepodon:Thank you too :)

The station with the glass roof is from Bripizza's site ;)

Update 20:Fengbào yánchéng&zoo

Heyho and welcome to the twentieth update of my MD Dragon Islands.

Today I want to show you a couple of pictures of the suburban "city" Fengbào yánchéng and it's sourrundings.

The first pictures show the local waterfront promenate around 23PM. A lot of citizens of Lòng Chèng come here. At daytime mostly families to eat some ice cream or take a small tour with a glass bottom boat out to the "Stormy rock" and it's Shipwreck after spending some time in the zoo. At nighttime two cinemas and a cabaret theatre offer their services.

Central promenade:

u2001.jpg

Bayview Promenade:

u2002.jpg

Inner promenade (+Glass bottom boat station)

u2003.jpg

Now I'm going to show you pics of the other two main attractions of the small city.

First the city zoo. It opened shortly after the independence of the country and is the only zoo around Lòng Chèng.

u2005.jpg

Second "the rock". Te buildings that are build on the halve island are protected by the heavy, wavebreaking rocks of this area. Sadly the shipwreck is not visible due reflections of the blue sky....

The ship was called "Janessa" and was a war frigate that sank shortly before the independence war began during a heavy storm after colliding with "the rock".

u2004.jpg

This temple is located to the east of Fengbào yánchéng, half way to Chéngshì bàndao. It's dedicated to some dragon spirits, like most of the temples in this region....

u2007.jpg

A small shrine can be found next to the temple as well, it's located in the middle of some rice paddies to the north of the temple.

u2006.jpg

Now some pictures from higher aboth.

First some houses along the bay, you can see the temple again in the bottom left corner.

u2008.jpg

Second "the rock" and most of Fengbào yánchéng.

u2009.jpg

Third a picture of Fengbào yánchéng at night.

u20093.jpg

This is Chéngshì bàndao. You can see three rail stations, the one at the bottom is Zài qiúchang shàngcun(end of line 3, update 13). The one to the left is Jia nà si lù and the one to the right the station of Chéngshì bàndao.

u20091.jpg

And a nightpic again....

u20092.jpg

And as a conclusion I've got an actual region view.

First the entire region.... as you can see still a lot of land waits to be developed.

u20094.jpg

And a closer view of the area of interrest. As you can see Lòng Chèng has got a lot of highrises far away from downtown, not the most beautiful city layout Cheesy The suburbs to the north and east are still under development. People who want to study this picture can find the airport and the golf course on the dragon's snooze, the A2 comming in from the east and lots of other things Cheesy.

u20095.jpg

I hope you've enjoyed this update, greetings from Lòng Chèng, Skimbo Smiley

bannerkmz.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

8 Comments

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.