• Comments
  • Views

Auckland - CBD & Suburbs

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ilikehotdogsalot

bannfm.jpg

AUCKLAND - CBD & SUBURBS

Auckland is the most populous urban area in New Zealand and known as the City of Sails. Consecutively ranked as one of the best cities to live in, Auckland is a beautiful city sitting between two natural harbors. Its 1 million residents enjoy the natural beauty attributed to about 48 volcanoes. This means Auckland sits on some of Earth's newest land.

57287328.jpg

Auckland's Sky Tower is the tallest free standing structure in the southern hemisphere and provides great views of the central business district. You can even jump off with a bungee cord!

fixeds.jpg

Metropolis Residences looking over the city's scenic Albert Park.

nonee.jpg

Office towers along the CBD's busy Albert Street.

bluewg.jpg

East of the city center, Tamaki Drive becomes a causeway and connects to the suburbs.

editedp.jpg

The Vero Centre is Auckland's tallest skyscraper and the first one built after the 80's.

onee.jpg

One Tree Hill, a terraced volcanic peak with a stone obelisk for the Maori people.

drru.jpg

The Northern Motorway passing through some homes on its way to the CBD.

Kifflom112 likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

20 Comments

Hi, I love your city journals! Can I ask you a question? How do get you get you're screenshots/pictures from your city so high quality? I have photoshop too and I really wanna learn how you get them so high quality if you don't mind? :D Love the pics from New York you made. (Sorry if my english is bad.)  thank you! :D

Share this comment

The centerpiece to Albert Park looks wonderful, do you have a link for it? Great update BTW! 

Share this comment

Thanks everyone! sten, I sent you a PM 

k50dude: You can find the fountain in the bsc lex, here's a link: sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1223

Share this comment

i think it would look more eye-pleasing with the brigatine water mod and some simfox trees..but besides that the construction is well done.

Share this comment

Well that was pretty awesome, right down to the cars driving on the correct side of the road, and the Auckland water mod...

Share this comment