• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

11 Comments

Again, very well done. I would make only one suggestion toward adding another realistic touch: assuming much of the local economy would be based on agriculture, adding some small farms and livestock would really complete the picture (and some stone/wooden fencing to separate it all).

Share this comment

Beautiful landscaping and I love the feudal style theme, really refreshing and different. Good work sir.

Did you use the SC4 Terraformer for the landscape or is it hand crafted in game?

Share this comment

I think I see some livestock in the third and fourth pictures, towards the upper left, and right edges. But... they may just be logs...

either way, this CJ has been absolutely fantastic. You place your emphasis on areas that most other people would never notice in the real world. Things like salt ponds, swamps, and stone mines, this is by far the best CJ in terms of bringing up new ideas for city building in SC4. Your CJ is innovative and highly focused on detail, and it has absolutely stunned me. I never thought I could see salt ponds like that in SC4, at first I thought it was a picture, but noooo, its an in-game pic. Amazing! Absolutely amazing.

and now your ability to make these rivers look so real, and these towns. I'm also puzzled as to why you never leave behind any text for us to read, and theres just that little mark on the corners of your pictures. I'm just so mystified by this CJ, and I don't know whether you're doing it on purpose or not, but its driving my curiosity crazy.

thanks for the wonderful CJ!

Share this comment

oh, and there are some cows in the last pic as well, very nice touch, and it adds to the realism as CastAway suggested

Share this comment

Ah, I see what you're referring to in the last pic tepodon. I saw those as rocks the first time around.

Share this comment

@Reikhardt

The SC4 Terraformer was used at the "beginning of creation"; after that ... hand crafted in game.

@tepodon
I'm sorry,
I do not write well in English, so  .... only this emoticon ..... and...  a clue, because you're the only one who noticed .

Share this comment