Stone Republic

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Welcome

Sign in to follow this  
WillR116

Welcome to the stone republic, an english speaking nation in the pacific northwest. We are a small yet proud nation and with open arms we welcome visitors to take notice of our culture. We begin in the south, the capital city of Stone City.

airportw.jpg

Our visitors fly in to SCIA (Stone City International Airport) from the east or west. The Asian/Oceainic  nations fly in through Japan Airlines to Terminal B and then take a shuttle from the concourse to the terminal where they can take their choice of transport to the hotel while the Terminal A and C concourses are attached directly to the terminal.

And then you head up through East Stone to highway 26 at which point you ride down across the river to downtown.

downtownm.jpg

And you get your choice of hotels to rest your weary head... except you'll probably arrive mid day :) So you've got about 6 hours till your sleep right?

Learn the intricicies of the Stone Republic government :)

federalisle.jpg

Or have some fun and catch a game nearby at the stadiums...

tenniscentre.jpg

You can go next door to National Stadium, a block away to Hilton Arena (10% off tickets for Hilton Honors members and guests at the Doubletree or Embassy) or go to Adamsbridge Road and see a Capitals F.C. Game or a Wildcats softball game.

Next Time We visit the mountains and highways of scenic Adamsbridge County, Stone City's Rural Northern Retreat.

If you have any questions, notes etc. just ask... Streets are unnamed to this point so if you want a street or section of town (some are reserved), just ask (PM or comment). My top 5 most intense followers will get entire counties and or cities named after them (with their permission of course).

-Will

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

Hi there. Nice start. Your airport is massive! I like it. Shyguy mentioned the best advice I could give: Filling in the city. A well-filled city will make your story, the captions, and the journal that much better. Also, some mass transit (such as elevated or ground rail) would enhance the look. 

Share this comment

Replies
@ all- Thank you for your comments, great to hear that this isn't just a waist of my time :)

@ Shyguy- The downtown shots and the shot of Federal Isle are mostly complete, i'm adding some trees and grass areas around the Prime Minister's House (Top), the Supreme Court (Brown Roof) and the Congressional House (Gray and Gold building) and possibly some smaller buildings.

@Mike the Mayor- That part was designed that way, As for the airport, It wasn't designed like that but I agree :P

@ JGellock- Thank You :), I'm thinking about doing some GLR and Subway but i'm not sure. Subway would go through downtown and GLR through East Stone (Due to its less developedness and the space for it.

I'll get

Share this comment