• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Disaster!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hunkske

Update  29/08

I figured out what the problem was with my computer, the video card had given up.. Thank God it wasn`t the harddisk!

Well, since my computer was already several years old, I decided to buy a new laptop.

So here we are, got me a new laptop, and have been able to retrieve most of the data on my old computer`s harddisk. Which ofcourse is very lucky!

But now the bad stuff, although I`ve been able to recover all my data, even the SC4-stuff, I can`t access my city anymore..

So, I regret to tell you that my region of Gangyaput has become irretrievable, so I`ll have to redo the whole thing.

Stay tuned for Gangyaput version 2

04/08

Disaster has struck!

As I was preparing a new update, my computer started acting funny and to make a long story short, my computer doesn't do a thing anymore!

At this moment I don't know whether it's the motherboard, or the videocard or even the harddisk..

As I'm also going on holiday till end of August, I regret to say I'll have to put this CJ on hold for the time being. 

I truly hope there's nothing wrong with the harddisk,  in which case I can continue this CJ as soon as it is all fixed.

Otherwise I'll have to start all anew, which might take quite a while.. 

Thanks for all who have visited the CJ - and keep fingers crossed I haven't lossed anything on my harddisk..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 Comments

Hi SkyGuy, I`ve been able to rescue my harddrive, so very shortly I should be up and running again...

Share this comment