Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CTMandR

I hope I haven't been forgotten! Hahaha

Replies_1.jpg

Ny24: Thanks for voting!

Paulobergonci: Thanks for voting! Glad you like my PEG-esque river

Texan: Thanks for voting!

Schulmanator: Haha, of course, life jackets come with the Kayak, theres even a kitty-sized jacket

Sepen20: Haha, so the decision becomes…Education or Health? I guess it’s hard to educate unhealthy citizens. Also, thanks for voting!

K50dude: Thanks for voting! That’s also a fantastic idea that I might just…if I could take it for a little while…

Retep Molinari: Thanks for voting! Schools change everything, man!

Newyorkcityrocks92: Thanks for voting!

Ibanoris: Thanks for voting!

TekindusT: Haha, I took up the NWM as soon as it came out! No delay there. Also, thanks! I believe the 5th pic is what I spent the most time on. Thanks for voting too!

_marsh_: Haha, a little work-around to the orthogonal roads. Also, thanks for voting! Looks like a lot of people support good education

Samerton: Good news, your lucky day has come!

In Other News: Isabel has decided that at K-12 school would best help out the community, and so, construction has begun on that very recently. Also, Tom decided to park his old car in a lot, and take a train northward. He intends to come back sometime for the car

Also, terribly sorry for no update in an awfully long time. However, I am working on a new region! Hopefully I can make my first post on that by the end of August. Anyway, hope you all like this update!

HalifaxBanner_1.jpg

Tom looked through, and found that of the few hotels in Isabel, he could afford none of them! Thinking fast, Tom walked across the street to the train station, hoping that he could find a decently cheap place to stay in the next town.

Update09_0001.jpg

The sun set quickly, and soon, Tom had got a $10 ticket to the next city north, a city named Coast, which, incidentally has a complete lack of coastline.

Update09_0003.jpg

Tom had to hop off at the first stop in Coast. He caught a bus which had ‘Downtown’ on the front, and rode along till he saw bigger buildings. Unfortunately, it was close to midnight, so Tom couldn’t see anything in the distance.

Update09_0004.jpg

Soon, the bus pulled up to Main st. and “The S” Hotel, which, as soon as Tom stepped inside, realized it would break his bank before he checked into his room. Tom jumped on another bus, and was off.

Update09_0005.jpg

Soon, Tom came upon another hotel, the more modest ‘Modest’ Hotel. Tom rented a room, had a cereal bar, and took a long, restful sleep.

Update09_0006.jpg

As Tom woke up, he looked outside, where the sun had come up! Tom took another look at his ticket and realized that it wasn’t supposed to “expire” for another day, so, why not take the train farther north? Fortunately, there was a nearby train station.

Update09_0007.jpg

Tom got on the next train, and took a look out the window as the city of Coast went by him.

Update09_0008.jpg

Coast was probably best-known for its freight yard and surrounding industrial district, which handles what few goods move through HalifaxCounty. Coast was certainly grittier than any other city in the County.

Update09_0010.jpg

Tom passed by another train station farther north, but decided to keep going.

Update09_0012.jpg

Soon, the homes gave way to farms, and there didn’t seem to be a train station in sight.

Update09_0013.jpg

The farms continued, and Tom began to think how he would get back to his car…

-----

That’s all for this time! The update isn't that good, I think. I've spent a lot of time on my new region i'm working on, and, I'll even give a couple teasers!

Teaser01_0000.jpg

The Region is based in a Southern-California area, but only loosely, since I have buildings from around the US.

Teaser01_0001.jpg

Unfortunately, I didn't want to reveal too much! so this is a stripped down image. Hopefully I can start up the new CJ soon!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 Comments

Nice journal, I like the photoshop effects, but you should put all the settings on high before taking the pics, it'll look more realistic :)

Share this comment

Very nice as usual! Nothing resists to you! Downtowns, farming communities, industrial districts, railyards, regular gameplay... What's next?

Share this comment

In the seventh picture down, the railroad tracks look really good! Nice entry (I didn't forget about you  )

Share this comment

I like the train and rural areas! I agree with k50dude : it looks brilliant! The new CJ looks promising, too!

Share this comment