Today, King Dmitry released an Ad Poster showing what will happen by January. As well as the newly approved plan to the Olympic Complex.
Update: International Village
Here in Chihiro, we are way ahead of the schedule. It was originally planned that we should be in phase 4 by now, but we are now at phase 8. So we decided to continue on with the project. I present to you the new Chihiro International Village. It will be expanded. I have downloaded over 30 unique temples, buildings, pagodas, landmarks, and flora from the STEX to give the village a more authentic feel. SO here is a brief description of the villages:
1. Grande Amphitheater: The famous Petrovan icon will be calling the C.I.V its new home once its finished in December 2008.
2. Africa: Will contain mosques, a safari wilderness for tourists to see exotic animals from Africa.
3. Asia: Will contain buildings imported directly from Tokyo and Beijing as well as pagodas and temples.
4. Mall of Petrova: Will be the largest mall in Eastern Europe once completed with over 3,000 shops, 70 restaurants, 7 cinemas and more.
5. Chihiro Sports Village: Will be home to the Petrova National Sports Arena as well as soccer, tennis, basketball, archery and baseball fields.
6. The Americas: Will have a more authentic Latin American feel. Famous North American Landmarks will also be built in this park.
7. Acid Oaisis: A research park for tourists to see what our scientists are up to.
8. Chihiro Internet City: Will be home to headquarters of Microsoft, Apple, HP, Gateway, Youtube, Myspace and Facebook.
9. Europe: Will have a more Western European feel(Chihiro itself already will have Eastern European buildings throughout the city) with replicas of ancient temples and famous landmarks.
10. Chihiro Healthcare City: This will be home to the top surgeons in the world as well as the leading medical experts in the world.
Cost of C.I.V: $10 Billion
To be finished by: Spring 2009
Please comment on what you think of the C.I.V before we start groundbreaking! Suggestions, questions, critiques are welcome!!!