• Moose
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Construction Plans (From Page 1 of Original)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Petrovar Ambassador

Today, King Dmitry released an Ad Poster showing what will happen by January. As well as the newly approved plan to the Olympic Complex. 

Ad.jpg

Complex.jpg

Anatomy.jpg

Update: International Village

CIV.jpg 

IntlVillage.jpg

Here in Chihiro, we are way ahead of the schedule. It was originally planned that we should be in phase 4 by now, but we are now at phase 8. So we decided to continue on with the project. I present to you the new Chihiro International Village. It will be expanded. I have downloaded over 30 unique temples, buildings, pagodas, landmarks, and flora from the STEX to give the village a more authentic feel. SO here is a brief description of the villages: 

1. Grande Amphitheater: The famous Petrovan icon will be calling the C.I.V its new home once its finished in December 2008. 

2. Africa: Will contain mosques, a safari wilderness for tourists to see exotic animals from Africa. 

3. Asia: Will contain buildings imported directly from Tokyo and Beijing as well as pagodas and temples. 

4. Mall of Petrova: Will be the largest mall in Eastern Europe once completed with over 3,000 shops, 70 restaurants, 7 cinemas and more. 

5. Chihiro Sports Village: Will be home to the Petrova National Sports Arena as well as soccer, tennis, basketball, archery and baseball fields. 

6. The Americas: Will have a more authentic Latin American feel. Famous North American Landmarks will also be built in this park. 

7. Acid Oaisis: A research park for tourists to see what our scientists are up to. 

8. Chihiro Internet City: Will be home to headquarters of Microsoft, Apple, HP, Gateway, Youtube, Myspace and Facebook. 

9. Europe: Will have a more Western European feel(Chihiro itself already will have Eastern European buildings throughout the city) with replicas of ancient temples and famous landmarks. 

10. Chihiro Healthcare City: This will be home to the top surgeons in the world as well as the leading medical experts in the world. 

Cost of C.I.V: $10 Billion

To be finished by: Spring 2009

Please comment on what you think of the C.I.V before we start groundbreaking! Suggestions, questions, critiques are welcome!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

0 Comments

There are no comments to display.