• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Tanjung Bambu (Port)

Sign in to follow this  
Sky Guy

Hey all and welcome to the second part of the Tanjung Bambu tour. Today we are looking at the port area of the city. 

The Tanjung Bambu Port is one of the largest ports in the country, and the largest oil processing center on Borneo. Lets take a look.

TanjungBambuPort-Jun21131280708886copy.j

A closer look.

TanjungBambuPort-Jun21131280708862copy.j

The port also has a container terminal on the other side of the river bay. An elevated railroad connects both parts of the port.

TanjungBambuPort-Jun21131280709187copy.j

watch out for the cows!

TanjungBambuPort-Jun21131280709007copy.j

The container terminal area.

TanjungBambuPort-Jun19131280708567copy.j

As an industrial city, new warehouses are constantly being built into the surrounding rice fields.

TanjungBambuPort-Jun21131280709464copy.j

And finally a mosaic stretching from the southern bays, through the refinery and warehouse area and up through the LNG processing plant.

TanjungBambuPortA.jpg

TanjungBambuPortB.jpg

TanjungBambuPortC.jpg

3.gif

Coming soon: More of the region and a region view!

REPLIES

escilnavia: Thank you, I am glad you have enjoyed it! And sorry to keep you waiting!18.gif

Giubanez_: Wow!, many thanks!43.gif

DrumMaster4: Thanks a bunch! Only the most elite are allowed entrance on this green.10.gif

Blakeway: haha thanks, curse simtropolis for not allowing multiple ratings!26.gif3.gif

JamonBread: Thank you! Well, this region is mostly farms!49.gif

DCMetro34: Thanks- of course its no surprise lol jk.4.gif

Evillions: Hooray!39.gif lol take all the inspiration you need.9.gif

panthersimcity4: Thanks, Ahhh! Attack of the walmarts!46.gif (Actually walmart is foreign for..er...something haha)21.gif

Kelistmac: Thank you! 

B33Rm47: Wow! thanks a lot! Glad to be authentic!

ImVhOzzi: Who knows (maybe my inactivity 3.gif) lol Keep your eyes out for more!38.gif

_Marsh_: Thanks! How about... this time?10.gif

sumwonyuno: Thank you! Watching for more of Honolulu!9.gif

Andrianor: Farms are pretty awesome...4.gif

Sign in to follow this  

12 Comments

Recommended Comments

I love it! The port really blends in with the cities style, giving it a great feel, you must have spent a good amount of time on this part of the city. and by the way, where did you get that water mod?

Share this comment

nice work on the port..what kind of farms are those though? ...oh and are those somy's bats for the port stuff? i'll have to check them out.

Share this comment

P.S. Could you also give me links to those slums please? I never saw them on the stex before. Are they your costom lots? If so could you possibly upload them so i can download them?
If you cant its perfectly understandable.

Share this comment