• Moose

Araluen 2.0

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Goodness, Been Very Busy (1 picture teaser)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
froelich131

Well lets continue upon my storyline:

The country was founded in 1705, under the name of Century Island. Back then though, it was a very poor place. The first year it was inhabited, it had nearly 70% of people die from unknown disease. But, in just 5 years, the disease was cured. With this disease cured, nearly 30,000 people came to the island in just 10 years.

But then, a large problem was appearing; Britian. Britian started taking interest in the island, and eventually took it over. From the year 1710 to 1889, it was under British Control. Eventually though, britian gave the island away. Mostly because, they mined the island dry, and harvested all sorts of resouces from it. Basically, it was a dead island now.

That didn't stop the people of the island though. They quickly massed up a force, and attack britian. With such a strong attack, in just 4 weeks, they were marching down Londons Streets. They pillaged Britian, took nearly twice as much as what Britian stole. Britian had bigger problems though, the Americas. This was right after America one it's indepenence. So, Britian was forced to not pursue with a attack on the island.

After this all happened, the county was renamed Araluen, After Old Arnold, leader of the attack on Britian.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Picture!

araluendowntownjun24201.jpg

So, that is how this country came to be. Stay Tuned to Learn more about how the country got to where it is now 2.gif

~Joey

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Comments

.isnt there a way to turn off zoning view? i cant stay tuned if i have to look at blocks of blue and green all the time..its not very teasing..

Share this comment

Umm, Yea you can turn it off I think, It's just, These pictures aren't meant to look very clean and cut. I'm going for, simple pictures, that show little parts of town, as teasers. Also, Why turn off zones and grid, while still working on the city?

When real updates come, Real images will be posted Meaning, that I'll make them look good...

~Joey

Share this comment