• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Shinjuku Station

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tepodon

g1061.jpg

If you have been checking out my BAT making page, then you probably know that I am almost done with BATting Shinjuku Station. 

Here's a little sneak peak at an in-game look of the station.

shinjukufeb143312805608.png

I can tell that some of you are already salivating over this... :)

However, there still seems to be some minor details that must be worked out to make this STEX quality. (Especially the lighting)

At the soonest you can expect to see this on the STEX in two days; because it takes 13 hours to export this baby :(

for more check out my BAT page here

shinjukufeb143312805609.png

shinjukufeb173312809022.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

12 Comments

Wow! Just been through all of this CJ so far today, and it's amazing - how many hours have you spent doing this already?
It must be into the hundreds!

Share this comment

Unfortunately, I am beginning to run out of both free time and patience. I've just finished editing the lights for the East and West Wing's, only to have the East Wing come out all scrambled, and the West Wing simply doesn't look right with the lights. But I am running out of actual time due to some other obligations; so as I may have said before, I will probably have to take a break from SC4 again very soon. However, I feel that this BAT is very much complete other than the lights. However, I am finding that the lights have caused me more problems than results, and I have had to deal with failed export after another, and I continue to find flaws. Also the fact that the West Wing takes 13 hours to export, and that it has come out scrambled twice has been testing my patience and time.
Therefore, I have decided to place this particular project on indefinite hiatus. However, because I feel that this model is very much complete I feel that it would be wrong of me to deny people a chance to use it in their cities if they wish. So if there are enough calls I may want to upload a slightly premature version to the STEX, possibly labeled as version 1 to induce that there will be future versions.
So if there are people that may want a premature version because I won't be working on this any further for the time being please make requests either to me personally or to this thread, and if there are requests I will upload by sometime tomorrow (hopefully).

Share this comment