• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Let's go shopping

Sign in to follow this  
TekindusT

Comment Replies

k50dude: Thanks for commenting, my friend! I liked the last entry very much too, one of the best I've made IMO.

thefunktopus: Thanks for your comment, I answered you on the comments section...

CIUU96: Thank you for commenting! If it looks gray, polluted and bad means I'm getting what I want... The EL-rail comes with the NAM, you can find it among the GLR, trams and all this stuff. It's easy to use and can give some good results. You can find stations for it on the STEX or www.bripizza.com/sc4.

koolkalang: Thanks for commenting! Well, the blur idea has never been mine, I saw it on an Omnibus tutorial about City Journaling here [link].

jj88: Thank you for your comment!

--------------------------------------------------

banner1fq.jpg

I'll be using a banner to introduce next updates. It is the same concept than my forums signature because it's taken from a pic I like a lot.

69940574.jpg

There are several places to buy things here in Blackwater. The first one is the city market, built on a style that could be the symbol of Blackwater's architecture.

83382361.jpg

There are a couple of hypermarkets besides the highways and Carrefour is one of them. It is one of the favourite places to go to make their weekly purchases for the Blackwaterians.

66352106.jpg

We couldn't forget about the typical small stores, where you can find everything: pizza, alcohol, auto repair; and on the places where you see some people queueing, illegal drugs.

Sign in to follow this  

11 Comments

Recommended Comments

Way too much grass in the last picture  Are you using RHD or LHD, because I can't really tell...

Share this comment

I actually meant that train on the first picture :D

Nice entry again, those shopping centers fit right in!

Share this comment

One wonder how many cancers are develloping among those living right under those enormous electric lines. Great, as always!

Share this comment

The best european-styled ghettos I've ever seen. Great and absolutely realistic (featuring your narrative talent also !). Don't give up this CJ, it's one of my favourite one.

Share this comment

@NinjaJoe: First of all, thanks for commenting and for your question! You can get the lights and barriers set here: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=21189. As far as I've played, it works with RHW v4.0 although the RHW v3 is listed as a dependancy on the description. Barriers and lights will show everywhere except in curves, on/off ramps and other non-straight stretches.

Share this comment

@TekindusT,thankyou for the link ive been lookin everywhere for those lights.Also do you know where I can find the elevated section of the rural highway mod thanks

Share this comment