• Comments
  • Views

Welcome to Halcyon!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
astronelson

halcyonsigimage.jpg

Welcome to Halcyon!

Halcyon, a region of hopes, a region of dreams, a region of... well, quite some size. The region is Drunkapple's Bris Vegas map. 80km long and 74km wide, it is a region of almost infinite possibility. Because of its size, I can't post full region pictures, so please, don't ask for them. Region Census won't load it.

Compared to the size of the region, the population is tiny - 388,851 people call Halcyon home. Most of these - some 300,021 - live in the city of Farrer, on the main river.

rvfarrer1.jpg

40,074 of the rest live in the city of Jibson River, located in the far north.

rvjibsonriver1.jpg

The region is, obviously, far from complete. Stick with us and watch it grow.

Now, on to matters of what to expect from this CJ. Frankly, I don't personally know. The future of Halcyon is as much a mystery to me as it is to you. War, peace, space travel, time travel, politics, sport, hot dogs, blatant stealing from good movies and plays - they're all distinct possibilities. Only time will tell, unless that time travel bit is true, in which case time has already told.

Until next time, in the words of Walt Disney, and Halcyon's motto:

Keep Moving Forward!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

7 Comments

Cool update!

And about that region shot, Yes you actually can.. You need the Region Census Program. That way you can take a entire picture of your region.. Just a thought

~Joey

Share this comment

That is one big region! From the air it all looks pretty nice, great first entry! 

Share this comment

Wow...that is a big region!! Can't wait to see the cities closer up, they look pretty cool from up here!

Share this comment

Time for replies!

Hunkske: Thank you for your comment.

Froelich131: I have the Region Census program. As I said, this region crashes it.

K50dude: Thank you. This region should keep me going for years. I occasionally get lost in it looking for some of the smaller towns in it.

Chptrk: Yes, it's massive. And the cities will have to wait, the next update starts in a small town. Gives me more time to work out a few of the kinks in the large ones.

Share this comment

This is interesting...  I would swear up and down I've seen that exact region in another CJ before...

Hmmm...  Well, I like it anyway.  :)

ISF

Share this comment