|Well I'm back, and boy do I have an update for you! Hold onto your hats everyone!
jacqulina: Thank you, and now you won't have to wait that long for the next update.
roboo1: Thank you. Yes, I like the sunken Highway too.
haljackey: Thanks for your feedback.
1. Ahh true, I'll try that latter, and yes I am having problems.
2. Like most of my island, I have limited space for the interchange.
3. You caught me, it was an old picture from when it was first built. I'm just to lazy to take a new one.
4. Just wait for the beautification to start.
5. Thats the idea.
6. Just wait for the beautification to start.
7. Thank you! This one is my favorite, and the one that gets mostly free space, but it is still confined by the limited space of the island.
8. The top has over hanging props, the ones on the right could be. Sorry no link, yet. I could look if you wanted me to.
9. I thought it worked, but I see what you mean. I'll change it soon.
10. Change is good, right?
I might, once I have a good look around.
rusty_777: Thanks for your comment and positive feedback.
Hester: Thank you, and yes it is.
So what did I promise for this update? Ahh yes, thats right, amusement parks.
This is what I left you with last time, right???
So it was.
Now don't you think that this picture looks, just a little bit too Two-Dimensional?
I did, so I now give you this, it's the biggest and, hopefully, best "idea" that I have for this CJ.
I now give you, Simcity 3D: almost...
Now, I really want you to watch it in High Quality
Just click on the little link on the youtube page saying "watch in high quality"
More pics I say "yes" to that.
Part of the park reflected in the lake of the island.
The Wooden Coaster. I love this one, and you will see more of it. Trust me.
From behind the park, you can't get this view in Sim City.
Don't worry, More Sim City will continue with the next update. But rest assured, I am not done with the whole amusement park thing.
Now, tell your friends about this whole new look on Sim city. And remember to come back for more.
And I will try to update this CJ at regular intervals this time.