Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comment
  • Views

Modern City view

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hamish

Ok, a bit of time has past, not entirely my fault.

repliestv4.gif

jacqulina: Thanks, glad you like it.

Speed Devil: Well, I am trying to included new ways to show off my region. Glad you like it.

NMUSpidey: Umm, was this long enough for more awesomeness? Hope so. Once again, glad you like it.

Schulmanator: Thanks, well thats it for historical stuff. But there could be a bit more with one part of my city needing a bit more of a back ground. Thanks for stopping by.

penguin007: Well wait no longer. Here it is.... stop by some time.

fabsies55: Thanks, I'm always looking to impress.

oceanmariner: Well, honestly, not that much of the tropics are in this CJ. I could blame it on the fact that it is meant to be a bit colder, in the northern hemisphere, but its probably because I am to lazy to make it more tropical. But that could be a future update, you never know.

Rictiovarus: Cheers. Well, you're in luck, I wasn't going to have another video, but you asked so nicely. I could, but I was panning this region to be more in the northern hemisphere. If you look closely, on the top mountain, above the little inlet, there is supposed to be what remains of a glacier. 

haljackey: Thanks, yeah I know its small, especially compared to yours! Well, I hope I have made the best with the space I had. Not the best that I could do though. I should have explained that, they're oil paintings, supposedly... Cheers, there are more videos to come, not only of the region view, maybe I have said too much??? I hope I can work wonders. Thanks for your comment.

rct3twins: He'll get more than fired, well he will get "fired", just not in the conventional way. I have a feeling you may like this CJ, thanks for your comment.

And a special reply to the lurkers out there, thanks for viewing, next time leave a comment, I won't bite (hard...)    I know you're out there.

bannervu7.gif

Ok, second update. Possibly a little too long between updates, but never mind.

Just a quick note, these cities are by no way the best. But they are good enough. It will get better once I get down to street level, and have more detailed pictures of the region, and not a huge pic of "everything"

Where did I leave off. Ohh, yeah, thats right, that blurry picture.

Well, the photographer got "whats coming to him".

Here is the overall shot that I finally got...

regioncityhn5.gif

Well, doesn't that look good? ha, not. I suppose its alright.

And since many of you, coming to a grand total of one, have asked for another video, here one is...

For a higher definition image go 

click "watch in high quality" 

So, there you have it.

Now a quick look at the main parts in my region.

I'll start with my favorite part.

That is this part, just off the coast, the city just starts looping around "Mt Whanuimaunga":

coastresnv9.gif

In the same town we have the end of the industrial area, this part here (I quite like it)

coastindujq4.gif

Now we have the Downtown, right in the middle of the region, it looks like this, on the right is the commercial part of the town:

downtownbf6.gif

Just take a small trip along the high way, pictured going left above, and you might find yourself, if you don't get lost or kidnapped, in the main residential area of town, loacted near the major amusement park:

resou2.gif

So, thats the, sort of, more in depth view of the region, more to come of course.

Just want to say thanks to the man that made simtrop, so I had a statue built in his honor:

dirkpd0.gif

Now, every so often, see "Note Also" in the first update, I will have a photoshopped image, this one is from the stream above the lagoon in the middle of the region, on "Mt Hukakiriata":

photoshopedra1.jpg

Not my personal best, just whipped it up in a few minuites.

Ok, well that was it for this update. More to come, It could be on the transport system in my region. 

Don't go too far away. Help yourself to food and beverages.

And another thing. haljackey thank you, with your comment you gave me another idea. It will make my CJ a bit more, "communal". This effects just about every one here at Simtrop. 

So until next time, see ya latter.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

0 Comments

There are no comments to display.