Ozzland Region

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

I just love your region layout. I'm curious as to how so many people on this forum achieve such great looking cities and maps! My creativity must be lacking! haha

Share this comment

Hi there. I think your region has a great shape to it! Somethings that might spice it up:
  • Water mod
  • Terrain Mod
Also, it is a little odd that the land surrounding the volcano is flat. Some added hills and ranges will make it look more natural. Just a thought...

Share this comment

Thanks Guys Its A work in Progress. I will have to look for them Water and Terrain Mods. So far all the Hills and Volcanos where done old fashion way in god mode. More Pics and Such to come.

Share this comment

Working on Adding Mods and Working on Hills and Montains around the Volcanos. I hope to have new pics. in a day or two.

Share this comment