• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The Beginning

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tigeria

Introduction

This is my first ever CJ. After much reading and observing of many cjs, i've decided to try a cj of my own. Please do leave comments so that I can improve. Thank You!

Character Profile:

Name : Kayden Yhonsae

==================================================================================================================

Chapter 1: The Arrival

Dear Mr Yhonsae,

I am happy to announce and inform you that you have been promoted to the post of Chief Planner of the Planning Department. After much considerations and recommendation from your superiors, we have recognised your ability to be able to handle this new position in the Ministry. We hope you will put in your best in your duties and make a difference to the Ministry and the country...

And that was how it all started. Hi, I am Kayden Yhonsae, and I am a proud citizen of Tigeria. Tigeria is a growing nation with a population that never seem to stop increasing. Housing has always been a problem since the independence of Tigeria from our colonial masters. That was why I have always wanted to land myself in this job, to be able to provide housing for my fellow Tigerians. I live in Hakoy, Hakonyakon, an island state in the eastern part of Tigeria. Hakoy was not a big city to start with and planning the residential development there was rather manageable i would say. But getting this new post also meant that I was to be transferred to the much needed state of Cannasera. Who knows how life would be like there. Oh boy....

airtickpassport.jpg

Packed my luggage and ready to go. I just wonder why did they have to book the morning flight. *Yawn*

" Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We are arriving Selbring International Airport. The weather is clear and relative winds and we hope for a safe landing. Thank you for joining Air Tigeria and hope you enjoyed the flight. Please do join us again with Tigeria's leading airline company. Thank you!"

airportmorning.jpg

Arrived at Selbring, Cannasera after more than 3 hours on the plane. It's going 12pm. I better grab a bite before I head for the city.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 Comments