• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

New Chandler National Railway

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
k50

1f06cc7d.png
There were NO COMMENTS from Simtropolis Forums or CSGforums. However there were nine comments from Simtropolis Section, so I will start there!

36fca89c.png
-?Maître? – Thanks for the comment, I am glad you liked it!
shyguy from SC4D – Thanks for the comment, I am glad you liked it!
TekindusT – Thanks for the comment, my friend! I am happy I got the ISC session too Razz
Samerton – Thanks for the comment, I am glad you liked it!
Sepen20 – Thanks for the comment. I used GIMP to turn up the contrast on my photos (there were a few that weren’t like the real-life ones and the Simlympic candidates). The rest I actually did on PowerPoint Razz
JGellock – Thanks for the comment. The arena can be found on the STEXhttp://bit.ly/9AuiFe
Mithrik – Thanks for the comment! Thanks for the congratulations. I am also glad you liked those night pictures! 
kolnikov inc – Thanks for the comment. I don’t see what’s wrong with flat after I have worked with a lot of hills… I am aware of the texture conflict, and I am working on fixing that.
DCMetro34 – Thanks for the comment, I am glad you liked it!

da1f89ab.png
mayorm – Thanks for the comment, I am glad you liked them!
Skimbo – Thanks for the comment: I have tried it before on my other journal (here is a picture from it, look to the left a bit: http://bit.ly/9atn42)

84cf0a19.png
(this is from the actual ISC session that had comments obviously based toward the session and not toward the winner of the Simlympics, who was Qhiro, Petrova)
ComputerGuy: Thanks for the comment, I am glad you liked them!
Blakeway: Thanks for the comment, I am glad you liked it!
Peter: Thanks for the comment, and congratulations on your “victory” of receiving the games! I am honored to be the ISC session to decide your games Very Happy
Wacky32: Thanks for the comment, it was fun fighting it out Razz

No header because this isn't really an update, more like a teaser. Here is an advertisement:
4a98a474.jpg

This semi-update is just a little thing I did about the New Chandler National Railway (NCNR). Enjoy! (I am going to make another one soon about New Chandler Bus, but I am going to work on the city first).
e6bdbf7b.png6539f381.jpg0840b974.jpg

bobolee likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 Comments

Nice map and explanations of rolling stock. Not many people go into so much detail. Infact, I'd bet there are a number here who don't know what 'rolling stock' even is!

Share this comment

You've got a good level of railroad geekery, man! And it's cool to see Chamartín station on your CJ, it's the first time I see it on a CJ/MD...

BTW, is it me or there are two cities named "Palomino" on your map?

Share this comment