Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Stage 1 / A demand for more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duke of York

Welcome back to the first stage in the Construction of Heihe ! In stage one Chairman Hai Ming declared a budget surplus and a major increase in trade to border East European Countreis has been achieved. Heihe's GDP is climing into positive figures for the first time since the Country declared its Independence. Early this morning you could see smoke pouring out of the local steel mill as the Chairmen Ming authorizes the construction of three new passenger/Freight rail lines to support the growth in trade and commute alike. Many citizens line up as they pass out tools to start working and generating more jobs and increases the Countries infastructure.

Heihe's Economic Report-

Federal Reserve Dong's/ 480,000.00

GDP Statistics/ + 12.4 %

Population/ 14,000.00 + 58 % Increase

Birth Rates/ 4.0 Children per family.

Tempature/ 55 F / 12 C

New construction of the East Railroad line.ChaiMing-Mar25041279763442.jpg

Finished West Railroad line and Station.

ChaiMing-Jan2051279763938.jpg

Currently the Largest Apartments availible in the Country.

CJ.jpg

Well I hope you enjoyed stage one ! As you can see custom content is growing in slowly so it will improve much. I would like to thank everyone for any comments and reviews and I look forward in presenting the next stage for you ! =)

Sincerely,

Duke of York

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

11 Comments

@DCMetro  Thank you ! Yes I use the DC Metro Automatas because I personally always favored the DC Metro and have rode it plenty of times and enjoyed the experience. I'm happy you like them and thanks again for the comment =)

Share this comment

@Shyguy Haha thanks yeah at that rate this Country will be growing ...Thanks for the comment and review =)

-Duke of York

Share this comment

I like that grimy feel you are giving us! I also like those Washington Metro trains, are they on the STEX?

Share this comment

Reply to Comments-

Hunkske/ Thanks for the comment ! Yeah I enjoy the grime to

K50dude/ Yes there on the STEX...Here just  Click Here and there they are ...Thanks alot for your comment and yes grimy is my taste of things to.

Sincerely,
Duke of York

Share this comment

Oh...communist ideas already spreading. Didn't see that one comeing, Duke.

Those apartments on left side of the first picture...really cool looking!!

Share this comment

@Chptrk

Hehe yep its a workers world ...Yeah I agree they look really spiffy. Well in a grimy awesome way !
Thanks for your support and comment...=)

Take Care,
Duke of York

Share this comment