The Illyrian Empire

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Broumov Archipelago

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daan300

Since it will probably take some time before I will post a large entry (it has been quite busy lately and the upcoming entry will be quite large), so I thought of entertaining you with a small entry: a small archipelago I made some time ago.

The Broumov archipelago consists of one "large" island (Broumov island) surrounded by five tiny islands. All this islands are uninhabited, except for a few weeks during the year. During these few weeks the Illyrian Emperor and his family stay on the island. When the imperial familiy is not staying the islands are open to the public. Tourist are only allowed to stay during the day, since there are no hotels on the islands (because the archipelago was proclaimed a national park in 1963). Tourist are mainly interested in the Imperial summer residence and the untouched nature. There is however one other building to be seen on the main island: a ruined roman villa from the 2nd century AD, one the oldest surviving buildings in the Illyrian Empire.

Our visit starts when the tourists leave, at sundown....enjoy.

B00.jpg

B03.jpg

B01.jpg

B04.jpg

B02.jpg

bobolee and 11241036 like this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

10 Comments

it might be the peg ppond terrain prop pack 1....but anyway i just google earthed Polce...this is a brilliant interpretation..

Share this comment

...that last comment i meant to refer to pg. 9....but anyway i had another question...what photo altering program do you use? and is it available for downloading? i use irfanview which is limited..you might be using photoshop which i dont think is free...sorry for all the posts but this CJ is the best ive seen..

Share this comment

• Schulmanator: thanks! You're more than welcome to visit.
  • kolnikov inc: Thank you very much, I am honored you show so much interest in my CJ. Now, for the replies:
  1. The paths are made with a ploppable sand texture (found here) and the grass textures are indeed from peg pond terrain prop pack 1.
  2. If you interested in more try google earth for "brijuni".
  3. I use Photoshop, because it was already on my computer. I am not sure whether you could get it for free somewhere.
tonyr likes this

Share this comment

And you do it again... your "old stuff" is great  The addition of all the boats really livens it up. Well done.

@kolnikov inc- a good substitute to photoshop is paint.net which is legal and free, just google it. I looked into photoshop and couldnt find any free download. I wish I found a copy on my computer haha.

Share this comment

Great Job, this is one of the most beatifull journals i´ve ever seen!!

One question: now i`m bulding a tropical city, and i´m using a lot of palm trees. But for my next city i´m planning on using the trees that you use. Where can i find them? Thanks in advance!!!!

Share this comment